The 10 Best Cities to Live in America Are . . .

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
1 Austin, Texas

2 Denver, Colorado

3 Colorado Springs, Colorado

4 Fayetteville, Arkansas

5 Des Moines, Iowa

6 Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota

7 San Francisco, California

8 Portland, Oregon

9 Seattle, Washington

10 Raleigh & Durham, North Carolina

My own personal ratings;

#2 is becoming another Liberal haven along with 7, 8, and 9. #3, 4, 5,and 6 all end up with blizzards followed by Spring floods. #10 is a prime site for hurricanes. I’m not about to move to any of them.

Reasoning and links @ The 10 Best Cities to Live in America Are . . .

Watts, Gary Ind, Calumet City,Detroit, Camden NJ, Liberty city FL( wave flag here),White Sands, Selma,Bluefield,WVA and last but not least. DC

1 Austin, Texas

2 Denver, Colorado

4 Fayetteville, Arkansas

5 Des Moines, Iowa

8 Portland, Oregon

9 Seattle, Washington

My own personal ratings;

#2 is becoming another Liberal haven along with 7, 8, and 9. #3, 4, 5,and 6 all end up with blizzards followed by Spring floods. #10 is a prime site for hurricanes. I’m not about to move to any of them.

I have resided in Saint Paul for the past 16 years; this place is a shit hole city. I recommend move somewhere else.
This town & the entire region is full of meth heads & low life shit heads.

1 Austin, Texas

2 Denver, Colorado

4 Fayetteville, Arkansas

5 Des Moines, Iowa

8 Portland, Oregon

9 Seattle, Washington

My own personal ratings;

Raleigh/Durham is not a "prime site for hurricanes", never has been. Perhaps you're thinking of Miami.
They look a lot alike. :eusa_shifty:

I've been to the #6 area. I'm guessing that the Mall Of America establishment is what made that list position possible?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. That place was fun when I was there in the summer of 1993. I rode the roller coaster and saw the Rookie Of The Year baseball film in the mall's movie theater. :) :) :)

SF used to be awesome. Back in the 70's.

I have a brother that lives near Des Moines, but he wouldn't live there if you forced him.

The rest are just shitholes by our standards. They'd be nirvana by the world's standards.

There is no city in tezass that is habitable let alone azzten.

Your jealousy is noted.....
Why would I be jealous of a place that is not fit for humankind? I went there once and could not believe how people lived in that state of goo.

goo?
Maybe if you hadn't spent all your time in the Montrose area it wouldn't have been gooey.
He probably went to Austin and was the target in a Bukake contest.

1 Austin, Texas

2 Denver, Colorado

4 Fayetteville, Arkansas

5 Des Moines, Iowa

8 Portland, Oregon

9 Seattle, Washington

My own personal ratings;

If I ever uproot again, I'll be looking at Savannah.

Yeah...….Seattle is only on the 'Best Place to Live' for homeless, drug addicted, crazy criminals cause the city won't do anything to change that. :banghead:

Forum List

Back