The $10 million Boston MLK thing.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I hesitate to post this. So, I have mulled this over, the mulled it over again. I am lost here... They paid $10 million for an ambiguous THING that: IF you weren't clued into it's connections beforehand, You wouldn't know what it meant.
GettyImages-1246204105.jpg

Stupidity of the Moon Bats.

$10 million and it is the laughing stock of the Internet with all the memes.

Silly Negroes and the White guilt pukes that kiss their ass.

However, having what looks like a big dick is actually quite fitting for a statue of this MLK piece of shit.

• Banned
Reminds me of Blucifer, the rather disturbing red eyed horse that cost countless $ and killed its creator. Public art. You get it regardless if you ask, need or accept it. Some politician just magically says you need "this", BOOM, here you are.
34547940561_d20da7ac49_k-700x933.jpg

Another crap piece of "art" dedicated to Michael King, Jr. The statue in DC at the MLK Memorial looks a lot like Chairman Mao (it was made in China). Methinks it is the Democrats way of being Democrats.

Another piece of schlock form the same sculptor of the hilarious Boston disaster.

860px-Rise_Up_by_Hank_Willis_Thomas.jpg

I hesitate to post this. So, I have mulled this over, the mulled it over again. I am lost here... They paid $10 million for an ambiguous THING that: IF you weren't clued into it's connections beforehand, You wouldn't know what it meant.
GettyImages-1246204105.jpg
Let me guess, they got the money to pay for it in an "Omnibus spending bill".

• Banned
I don't want to legitimize this; I remember the backlash over the Vietnam memorial...We rejected it then, too. We grew to accept and adore it.

I don't want to legitimize this; I remember the backlash over the Vietnam memorial...We rejected it then, too. We grew to accept and adore it.
The main controversy was the person who's design was selected for the "Wall" turned out to be an ethnic Asian woman.
Which didn't set well with many Vietnam veterans.

Forum List

Back