• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017
The 51st State of the US is~~

For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51st State. The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.

What’s up?

The US could pay off its national debt with this money.

I think it is time for a national vote on this.

Either we bring in Israel as our 51st State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.

How do you vote-?

i agree we should stop funneling billions of dollars to Israel. Of course, i feel that way about 90% of foreign spending.

For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51st State. The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.

What’s up?

Either we bring in Israel as our 51st State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.

How do you vote-?

The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year

Link?

Personally, I have no problem giving them all the help they need. Israel is one of the few oasis's of civility in that God-forsaken shithole we call the "Middle East". They let their women drive cars and work for a living, they don't make them wear burkas, they don't practice genital mutilation or have sex with goats and children, and Israeli women are hot.

israeli-women-soldiers.jpg

Israel can not be the 51st State of the United States because United States, just like any other NATO - Shangay - Non/Other Military Organitazion member country state of Israel.

Note: I'm not Jewish.

Last edited:
Personally, I have no problem giving them all the help they need. Israel is one of the few oasis's of civility in that God-forsaken shithole we call the "Middle East". They let their women drive cars and work for a living, they don't make them wear burkas, they don't practice genital mutilation or have sex with goats and children, and Israeli women are hot.

israeli-women-soldiers.jpg
Glad to know you support unconstitutional actions.

What’s up?

How do you vote-?

Gee, Muslim countries aren't part of us either but we give them billions each year. That pisses me off. At least Israel is an ally and not plotting against us.

In "fairness" a good portion of what WE tax payers give Israel, that country pours it back in bribing our elected officials in lobbying (I believe that AIPAC is second only to the NRA).......So, its a sweet deal for both Israel,and our beloved [albeit, corrupt] congress.

What’s up?

How do you vote-?

Gee, Muslim countries aren't part of us either but we give them billions each year. That pisses me off. At least Israel is an ally and not plotting against us.

Under Netanyahu, Israel is not our ally.

In "fairness" a good portion of what WE tax payers give Israel, that country pours it back in bribing our elected officials in lobbying (I believe that AIPAC is second only to the NRA).......So, its a sweet deal for both Israel,and our beloved [albeit, corrupt] congress.

Netanyahu paid quite a lot for that treasonous letter promising Iran could have nuclear weapons once Obama left office, especially Tom Cotton. That boy knows exactly where his bread is buttered. Republicans - best politicians money can buy.

Ah, Dresden! I Love the Smell of Roast Nazi in the Morning!

Ever since 1948, Israel has been our shield and decoy against the jihad. Just like Great Britain was in the beginning of World War Ii, which you Nazis lost. Sorry about that, losers. By the way, what size is your forehead? I want to know which swastika branding iron to use.

And how much are the Muslime OPECkers paying Stormfart to do their English language agitprop for them?

So it's not Wall Street anymore ?

Ah, Dresden! I Love the Smell of Roast Nazi in the Morning!

Ever since 1948, Israel has been our shield and decoy against the jihad. Just like Great Britain was in the beginning of World War Ii, which you Nazis lost. Sorry about that, losers. By the way, what size is your forehead? I want to know which swastika branding iron to use.

And how much are the Muslime OPECkers paying Stormfart to do their English language agitprop for them?

In Dresden it was overwhelmingly civilians who were killed.

Israel shields us from Islamic Jihad?
How do you figure that?
If anything I've always thought America's association with Israel turned Islamic terror towards us.

What’s up?

How do you vote-?

How do you figure Israel's a U.S ally?

For Jonathan Pollard, the Lavon Affair, Yair Klein, or the U.S.S Liberty Bombing?

If you didn't know that the OP was an obsessive Swishy Swastiker, you might answer the thread by predicting that the oil patch Canadian province of Alberta will secede and join the USA. They couldn't stand Howdy Trudy's daddy and this Frog Prince is even worse.

The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year Link?

WASHINGTON — The United States agreed Wednesday to provide Israel a record $38 billion in new military aid over the next decade. The pact is a sign of the two nations' close alliance despite major differences over Iran's nuclear program and other policies.

The agreement, which equates to $3.8 billion a year, is the largest bilateral military aid package ever and includes $5 billion for missile defense, additional F-35 joint strike fighters and increased mobility for its ground forces.

https://tinyurl.com/yadmducr

Forum List

Back