The 51st State of the US is~~

Should Israel be our 51st State

• no

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Israel wouldn't want to be a state. That would give then only 2 Senators, and right now they have 100.

The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year Link?

WASHINGTON — The United States agreed Wednesday to provide Israel a record $38 billion in new military aid over the next decade. The pact is a sign of the two nations' close alliance despite major differences over Iran's nuclear program and other policies.

The agreement, which equates to $3.8 billion a year, is the largest bilateral military aid package ever and includes $5 billion for missile defense, additional F-35 joint strike fighters and increased mobility for its ground forces.

https://tinyurl.com/yadmducr

Thank you.

It's nice to see someone admit their error.

The 51st State of the US is~~

For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51st State. The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.

What’s up?

The US could pay off its national debt with this money.

I think it is time for a national vote on this.

Either we bring in Israel as our 51st State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.

How do you vote-?

The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year

Link?
It's about $3B/year. In exchange, we test out anti-missile tech and have an unsinkable aircraft carrier in the Middle East. Remember when Turkey wouldn't let us fly through their airspace to attack Iraq? We'd never have that problem with Israel.

It's about $3B/year..
It is a total waste of our tax dollars.

In exchange, we test out anti-missile tech and have an unsinkable aircraft carrier in the Middle East...

We have the State of Nevada to test our systems.

We'd never have that problem with Israel.

They spy on us & bribe our Senators. They claim to be the only democracy in the middle east when in fact they are the most racist country on this planet. They truly believe that they are the "chosen ones" and we are their minions.

in my view of things :)-

Should Israel be our 51st State

Uh no.

1) We don't need their problems too.

2) Their problems would get much worse.

3) It is unconstitutional to have Israel, a Jewish state, as a US state.

4) Don't tell anyone, but Israel does not want to be a US state.

What we need to do is make Mexico and Canada into a bunch of US states.

Last edited:
I would leave that up to the Israelis. Like Porto Rico. (Is this even an issue in Israel?) I bet they are like PR, they would rather NOT, thanks but no thanks.

Is it about the concept of foreign aid or are anti-semites offended that Israel tops the list? Israel is our one solid ally in the mid east but if If you add up the aid to Egypt and Pakistan and Jordan (2015 figures) you get the same dollar figure but they all hate us.

Forum List

Back