The 78-year-old Ukrainian grandmother preparing for a Moscow invasion. What Binden is gonna do if Moscow attacks?

Then why did Biden give Putin the control over their energy? We are getting bombarded on our own border and our energy prices. We need to stay out of it.
Restate your question so I understand, please. Are you saying why did Biden, President of the United States, give Putin, for good or bad, the head of the sovereign country of Russia control over oil and gas coming out of the ground in the sovereign country of Russia? Is that your question?

Then why did Biden give Putin the control over their energy? We are getting bombarded on our own border and our energy prices. We need to stay out of it.
Wow.

No sure what else to say about such ignorance.

Restate your question so I understand, please. Are you saying why did Biden, President of the United States, give Putin, for good or bad, the head of the sovereign country of Russia control over oil and gas coming out of the ground in the sovereign country of Russia? Is that your question?
No, he means why did Biden, in his one year in office, allow Europe to buy energy from Russia.

It's so stupid it should hurt.

No, he means why did Biden, in his one year in office, allow Europe to buy energy from Russia.

It's so stupid it should hurt.
Does Biden or any US President have control over who Europe buys their natural gas from? Should a US President have control over who a the continent of Europe and the countries within buy their energy from. Obviously I can see two different ways (economic and strategic) where it would be important to us, but that does not answer the question of should a US President have that authority over other sovereign nations in where they buy and sell.
You clarified the question for me well. I would be glad to hear your opinion.

Does Biden or any US President have control over who Europe buys their natural gas from? Should a US President have control over who a the continent of Europe and the countries within buy their energy from. Obviously I can see two different ways (economic and strategic) where it would be important to us, but that does not answer the question of should a US President have that authority over other sovereign nations in where they buy and sell.
You clarified the question for me well. I would be glad to hear your opinion.
Of course not. As I've said, the suggestion that US President could control where other sovereign countries buy their energy is so stupid it should hurt.

The 78-year-old Ukrainian grandmother preparing for a Moscow invasion. What Binden is gonna do if Moscow attacks?​

This included 78-year-old grandmother Valentina Konstantinovska who told the BBC that "when an invader comes, I will resist and I will be furious."

related :

John Bolton?

Forum List

Back