The-already-asked-and-answered-questions Fox is doing AGAIN-

I'm sure you're lovely people- Your POLITICS are a disgrace. You are hopelessly misinformed chumps of the greedy rich idiot GOP.

the "greedy rich" are getting richer under obama than they every got under Bush; the misinformed one is you

maybe it's because you're SUCH blind rabidly partisan loser and hypocrite THAT YOU CANT ADMIT WHAT IS REAL?

you can see why Fox News is #1 when you look at the posts of the unhinged losers on the Left defending Progressive failure

#1 on cable, because you brainwashed dolts have nowhere else to go. network news has many time its number. Fox's average age viewer is 68...please die off.

So what? You're a disgrace, hater dupe ugly American, cold war dinosaur, racist bigot know nothing.:eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

yawn
IF WE DIE OFF WHO WILL YOU HAVE TO blame the failures of your useless boy in the White House o-bot?
You're powerless chumps of the malefactors.

ALL his "failures" are due to Pub obstruction, or aren't failures at all, just Pub propaganda.

Hilarious coming from supporters of the idiots who gave us 9/11, the stupidest, longest wars ever, and a world depression. MORONS.

#1 on cable, because you brainwashed dolts have nowhere else to go. network news has many time its number. Fox's average age viewer is 68...please die off.

So what? You're a disgrace, hater dupe ugly American, cold war dinosaur, racist bigot know nothing.:eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

yawn
IF WE DIE OFF WHO WILL YOU HAVE TO blame the failures of your useless boy in the White House o-bot?

ALL his "failures" are due to Pub obstruction, or aren't failures at all, just Pub propaganda.

Hilarious coming from supporters of the idiots who gave us 9/11, the stupidest, longest wars ever, and a world depression. MORONS.

if we so powerless why you coming unhinged in hatred you jackass?

I'm sure you're lovely people- Your POLITICS are a disgrace. You are hopelessly misinformed chumps of the greedy rich idiot GOP.

the "greedy rich" are getting richer under obama than they every got under Bush; the misinformed one is you

maybe it's because you're SUCH blind rabidly partisan loser and hypocrite THAT YOU CANT ADMIT WHAT IS REAL?

SO let us CHANGE the Reaganist tax rates and policies that cause this.:cuckoo:

yawn

So now your diesrespecting the families of 9/11. You sir have no class!

look at the loser o-bot; blaming all obama's failures on people the idiot o-bopt insists are inferior "chumps"

i guess this idiot is too ignorant to be aware of the obvious; how does that work dork?

every single 9-1 hijacker came here on clinton's watch leftard.

how did republicans "give us 9-11"???

why did Dems fund and fight a war for a decade you dolt?

and the economy was MUCH better when repubs ran things

true story

yawn

I only hate the bs political beliefs you have. see sig, last line.

How 'bout those Buffalo Bills- looking good for next year...too bad about Ralph and Jimbo though...

How 'bout those Buffalo Bills- looking good for next year...too bad about Ralph and Jimbo though...

yawn

you hate because it's all you know. anybody can see you're a rabid partisan fool

So you are a hater. Not that I really needed you to write it out, but confirmation is a good resource to have. Thanks for the word. It's not surprising from someone with no class though.

look at the loser o-bot; blaming all obama's failures on people the idiot o-bopt insists are inferior "chumps"

i guess this idiot is too ignorant to be aware of the obvious; how does that work dork?

I'm NOT blaming you powerless chumps of the greedy megarich chickenhawk a-holes. You're misled, ignorant, dingbats that they couldn't give a shytte about. Change the channel.

I'm NOT blaming you powerless chumps of the greedy megarich chickenhawk a-holes. You're misled, ignorant, dingbats that they couldn't give a shytte about. Change the channel.

lol what a moron you are!1
couldnt i say the same thing about ignorant black losers (like i believe you are) still supporting obama and making ridiculous excuses for his failures; that have harmed Black people?

cant i say the same thing chump?

it's not that you just dont know better; it's that you're misled, ignorant dingbats

So you are a hater. Not that I really needed you to write it out, but confirmation is a good resource to have. Thanks for the word. It's not surprising from someone with no class though.

Actually, just disappointed and frustrated that our country has been ruined by the pander to the greedy idiot rich GOP, put in power by ignorant hater/zombies lol...:eusa_whistle:

you're being used too you mindless idiot.

the people that own MSNBC live in the mansion next to to the Fox News executives

change the channel!1

lol

In this case, the Bengazi ''scandal''. All total BS, like, F+F, F+F, IRS etc, etc ...

The questions have been asked an answered just as plainly as OJ running from the cops on TV is an admission of guilt.
Now R'Shard Nixon and Hillary 'Pat Nixon' Haldeman need to be held accountable and sent to GITMO where they can join the terrorist OP Franco in a fudgepacking session.

Actually, just disappointed and frustrated that our country has been ruined by the pander to the greedy idiot rich GOP, put in power by ignorant hater/zombies lol...:eusa_whistle:

this is the EIGHT-STRAIGHT YEAR of Progressive Majority rule in the US

all you have our idiotic excuses how people you consider inferior to yourselves have obstructed and prevented you "brilliant" Progressives from making things perfect

you are a JOKE

Forum List

Back