The "America Last" Biden administration is removing iconic imagery from US passports

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
They're rolling out the redesigned US passports. Gone are the eagle, the US flag, and "We The People." Yet another "fundamentally-transformed" American tradition erased by the Obiden administration. Sure, it has new security features. But radically changing the look of the passport shows how much disdain Democrats have for this country.

Photos: The Biden Administration Is Rolling Out A Redesigned U.S. Passport – Another Iconic American Imagery Is Gone​

"The whole thing about changing the passport started under Obama but it was Biden who officially finished the work.

This is their official statement:

The new passport is a modernized U.S. passport book, which we started issuing in 2021. While our previous electronic passports are secure, the Next Generation Passport book uses new technologies to produce a more robust passport with enhanced security features, such as a polycarbonate data page, laser-engraved personalization, and updated artwork. These improved security features help protect your identity, make counterfeiting or altering more difficult, and streamline the entry and exit process.

Democrats hate America. It’s as simple as that.

You never see them proudly display the American flag.

They hide it or remove it entirely as we see now in the new passport.

Just wait, they’ll soon lobby to change the American flag completely.

Why is the Biden regime removing patriotic imagery from the US passport? Perhaps it is the same reason it is removing statues and renaming anything related to our founding."

One moment, please...

Old passport:

1705072395581.jpeg

New passport:

1705072414654.jpeg

They're rolling out the redesigned US passports. Gone are the eagle, the US flag, and "We The People." Yet another "fundamentally-transformed" American tradition erased by the Obiden administration. Sure, it has new security features. But radically changing the look of the passport shows how much disdain Democrats have for this country.

Photos: The Biden Administration Is Rolling Out A Redesigned U.S. Passport – Another Iconic American Imagery Is Gone​

"The whole thing about changing the passport started under Obama but it was Biden who officially finished the work.

Why is the Biden regime removing patriotic imagery from the US passport? Perhaps it is the same reason it is removing statues and renaming anything related to our founding."

One moment, please...

Old passport:

View attachment 886858

New passport:

View attachment 886859
BDS much?

While Biden is a dangerously demented criminal, passports get updated with new security features, and this was overdue.

Also, I still see an eagle.

Shitthread.

BDS much?

While Biden is a dangerously demented criminal, passports get updated with new security features, and this was overdue.

Also, I still see an eagle.

Shitthread.

I don't see it that way. This would be the same as removing the stars and stripes from the American flag, but making it out of a fireproof material.

I don't see it that way. This would be the same as removing the stars and stripes from the American flag, but making it out of a fireproof material.
Dude.

Passports change.

The features that are being removed aren't some ancient tradition, but relatively new additions that many - including me - found garish.

The new passport is not only more secure, but more traditional.

Chillax.

One moment, please...

Old passport:

View attachment 886858

New passport:

View attachment 886859
the new one has thye seal, that constitution and eagle stuff iszx relatively new, but i don;t know what that is on the top 1/2. maybe security stuff.

you really think this is an im peachable offense? looks like a perfect passport to me.

One moment, please...

Old passport:

View attachment 886858

New passport:

View attachment 886859
Be glad it's not some f'ing rainbow colors.

the new one has thye seal, that constitution and eagle stuff iszx relatively new, but i don;t know what that is on the top 1/2. maybe security stuff.

you really think this is an im peachable offense? looks like a perfect passport to me.
Yeah; I think it's an improvement.

Dude.

Passports change.

The features that are being removed aren't some ancient tradition, but relatively new additions that many - including me - found garish.

The new passport is not only more secure, but more traditional.

Chillax.

The issue isn't about the security features. It's about replacing the defiant-looking eagle and the familiar cadence of "We The People", with some gobbledygook. I'm sorry if you found traditional icons that represent your American heritage "garish", but I for one am proud to be an American.

The issue isn't about the security features.
That's why the changes were made.
It's about replacing the defiant-looking eagle and the familiar cadence of "We The People", with some gobbledygook.
Passports change; if this triggers you, perhaps some counseling would help?
I'm sorry if you found traditional icons that represent your American heritage "garish"
No need to apologize.

The large color eagle was garish, yes, and a newer feature. Glad to see it go.
but I for one am proud to be an American.
Illogical/irrelevant/fallacious/specious.

I never had any use for a passport, but it does demonstrate the government's urge not to leave well enough alone.

My biggest beef over the years has been the mess they made with coins for the Bi-Centennial. For our 250th anniversary bash coming up in 2 years they should return coins to their pre-1976 design so that a nickel will be better recognized from a quarter.

One moment, please...

Old passport:

View attachment 886858

New passport:

View attachment 886859
Won't be long until they make it a pride flag. These loons must be stopped.

If imagery is to be reflective they should have a DDG launching a missile, a crouched infantryman with a SCAR and NODs, and a B-2 bomber dropping tons of democracy.

If imagery is to be reflective they should have a DDG launching a missile, a crouched infantryman with a SCAR and NODs, and a B-2 bomber dropping tons of democracy.

I would have gone with something truly American, like Uncle Ted shooting hogs out of a helicopter or Kid Rock jumping over 5 Negroes with a dirt bike, while holding a can of Bud Light.

Forum List

Back