The Anti-Racist Children's Book Ted Cruz Attacked at Ketanji Brown Jackson hearing is currently No.1 on Amazon

It's right next to number two, "Everyone Poops" on Amazon.
410iNp+OpQL._SX424_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

It's pretty bad when a book is smarter than a Senator.

i got the children's version for my son and the adult version for myself in audiobook format. a family of nerds!

The same thing happened to a book banned by Republicans about the Holocaust. It shot to number one.

Sooo...this book teaches that babies are born without congenital racism. It teaches that racism has to be taught to children.

And Ted Cruz whips out his enormous intellect (*snicker*) to ask the judge if she thinks babies are racist.

Catastrophic comprehension fail!

I did not meet any KKK members that were babies.
When you tell people to only discern people by their race, you create racists. Leftist/wokism dictates you judge people by their race and "life experiences" in your skin. They denounce white people because they are white, and demand POC be given things because of their skin.

The racists are these people.. on the left, the "anti-racists", as they call themselves. The rest of us, who value kindness, empathy, etc., reside outside of the leftism/woke bubble. You guys absolutely must convince your base to be pissed off or you'd cease to exist. You're just the latest woke racist, welcome.

We must not let our American babies near books about racism or the Holocaust!

That would be bad!

book-burning.jpg

We need to stick to Green Eggs and Ham, and avoid books with colored children or Jews in them...

The left has spent generations nurturing racism. they see it in everything because of their need to see only color.

i got the children's version for my son and the adult version for myself in audiobook format. a family of nerds!

Proof that owning books or even reading them doesn't make one smart...

You do know that there are actually books out there that kids would like and that actually teach something truthful and useful.

When you tell people to only discern people by their race, you create racists. Leftist/wokism dictates you judge people by their race and "life experiences" in your skin. They denounce white people because they are white, and demand POC be given things because of their skin.

The racists are these people.. on the left, the "anti-racists", as they call themselves. The rest of us, who value kindness, empathy, etc., reside outside of the leftism/woke bubble. You guys absolutely must convince your base to be pissed off or you'd cease to exist. You're just the latest woke racist, welcome.
I miss the days of my youth when there were actual liberals and liberals strove to build a color-blind society.

Today, there seems to be only identity pimping leftists who make everything ABOUT race.

Forum List

Back