The Astros bring the Rays back to the real world.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
As always the Astros started out slow.
They've turned things around in a big way on this road trip winning three series against some of the best teams in baseball.
Without Jose Altuve and more recently against the Rays without both Altuve and Yordan and a few other starters.
The new rookie pitcher Hunter is looking like a young Justin Verlander. He was outstanding in todays game against the Rays.
Go Stros!!!

As always the Astros started out slow.
They've turned things around in a big way on this road trip winning three series against some of the best teams in baseball.
Without Jose Altuve and more recently against the Rays without both Altuve and Yordan and a few other starters.
The new rookie pitcher Hunter is looking like a young Justin Verlander. He was outstanding in todays game against the Rays.
Go Stros!!!
we used to have the Rays train just north of Fort Myers but still in SWFL.

The Rays play in a division with at least 2 other real competitors for the AL pennant. I know people will laugh when I say Baltimore is a threat to win the AL, but they are. They're good. They're not the Orioles of the last 35 years. I think over the long-haul, Toronto might be an even bigger threat, though. Still, the Rays are clearly a solid team and it's going to be fun to watch the AL East. I don't think the Yankees are any better than they were last year.

Houston was bound to awaken.

Forum List

Back