Congrats to the devil rays

Status
Not open for further replies.
In watching the 199o and 1991 World Series of the pirates and reds then the pirates and braves skinny lanky bonds had no homeruns,he hit a couple to the warning track that in watching now I said the roids bonds would easily have hit those out.:abgg2q.jpg: He knew to hit home runs if he got back to the World Series again as he did with the giants against the angels,he was going to have get on roids.lol

somehow someone does nit get it that the lanky bonds as seen in that photo never hits them out of the ballpark even having a better year than all years,that he just has more hits in a season than any other year.:auiqs.jpg:

Okay next poster who doesn’t want to act retarded.kets talk about the topic.:up:

In watching the 199o and 1991 World Series of the pirates and reds then the pirates and braves skinny lanky bonds had no homeruns,he hit a couple to the warning track that in watching now I said the roids bonds would easily have hit those out.:abgg2q.jpg: He knew to hit home runs if he got back to the World Series again as he did with the giants against the angels,he was going to have get on roids.lol

somehow someone does nit get it that the lanky bonds as seen in that photo never hits them out of the ballpark even having a better year than all years,that he just has more hits in a season than any other year.:auiqs.jpg:

Okay next poster who doesn’t want to act retarded.kets talk about the topic.:up:
so if someone disagrees with you they are retarded?....you sound like a flaming fag.....typical ram fan....

Your little mancrush on Barry is cute harry. :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: Obviously that’s what you have on him sense logic and common sense does not register with you that a lanky bonds PRE roids like the pic there with the pirates before his head was MUCH smaller before roids:auiqs.jpg: that a lanky skinny bonds like that does NOT hit over 70 home runs with a lanky body like that in the most difficult ballpark in the country,that all those hits from a LANKY skinny bonds as seen in that pic of mine,are just more hits in a season more than any other seasonthat stay in the ballpark,that’s IT,nothing else,only a retard would say that’s not true.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Okay next poster that wants to talk about the devil rays season,the topic of the thread,let’s talk.
so after that 1 year his body became skinny again is that what you are telling me?...and your calling me stupid?....
You keep playing dodgeball troll :abgg2q.jpg: thats the best you can do,lolsomeone with a mancrush will grasp at anything, :auiqs.jpg: great dodgeball game of yours.lol
Someone has reading comprehension problems that he has just more HITS in a year that stay in the ballpark than years later,lol
and your a dipshit who cant converse without the name calling....but then you like the fucking rams.....so i guess you are a loser....and you probably dont even live in California...
I don’t converse with someone who posts and keeps acting like a retard with retarded posts that he could have hit 70 homers plus with that lanky body,knowing that’s total bullshit,lies is all you have ever been interested in sense I have known you so no surprise,then you start whinabout the name calling you brought on yourself.

You need to stick to politics and how both parties are corrupt,those topics you don’t lie and actually know what your talking about.

Oh and there you go lying again,me and bluzman don’t always ageee but I respect him cause he does not lie when losing a debate or make retarded posts and evade facts as you do.

Last edited:
I love baseball.

I use to go to the Ray's games quite often.

Then the shitheads went down to Cuba to play a game in front of those assholes Castro and Obama.

They sold out their country and it was despicable.

No more supporting the Rays or MLB.

Piss on the traitors.

I love baseball.

Then the shitheads went down to Cuba to play a game in front of those assholes Castro and Obama.

Piss on the traitors.
Pretty much all Pro sports are not worth supporting anymore.

I love baseball.

Piss on the traitors.
Pretty much all Pro sports are not worth supporting anymore.

Oh, please tell us how much you don't care - again... :rolleyes: Tom Brady needs to update his diary about what you think.

Your little mancrush on Barry is cute harry. :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: Obviously that’s what you have on him sense logic and common sense does not register with you that a lanky bonds PRE roids like the pic there with the pirates before his head was MUCH smaller before roids:auiqs.jpg: that a lanky skinny bonds like that does NOT hit over 70 home runs with a lanky body like that in the most difficult ballpark in the country,that all those hits from a LANKY skinny bonds as seen in that pic of mine,are just more hits in a season more than any other seasonthat stay in the ballpark,that’s IT,nothing else,only a retard would say that’s not true.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Okay next poster that wants to talk about the devil rays season,the topic of the thread,let’s talk.
so after that 1 year his body became skinny again is that what you are telling me?...and your calling me stupid?....
You keep playing dodgeball troll :abgg2q.jpg: thats the best you can do,lolsomeone with a mancrush will grasp at anything, :auiqs.jpg: great dodgeball game of yours.lol
Someone has reading comprehension problems that he has just more HITS in a year that stay in the ballpark than years later,lol
and your a dipshit who cant converse without the name calling....but then you like the fucking rams.....so i guess you are a loser....and you probably dont even live in California...
I don’t converse with someone who posts and keeps acting like a retard with retarded posts that he could have hit 70 homers plus with that lanky body,knowing that’s total bullshit,lies is all you have ever been interested in sense I have known you so no surprise,then you start whinabout the name calling you brought on yourself.

You need to stick to politics and how both parties are corrupt,those topics you don’t lie and actually know what your talking about.

Oh and there you go lying again,me and bluzman don’t always ageee but I respect him cause he does not lie when losing a debate or make retarded posts and evade facts as you do.
how did bluzman get involved here?....typical faggy ram fan....cant argue without trying to swing it to someone else....

I love baseball.

Piss on the traitors.
As I said earlier Flash,pretty much all pro sports are not worth supporting anymore.

Who said baseball isnt exciting! Game four inning 9 was the best I've seen. Tampa wins, series tied 2-2. score 7-8

Both parties are corrupt but you both vote republican. Why?

if they win they will have one of these besides their name...*
What ever was different for them in this odd year, was just as odd and different for all the other teams. They had to fight their way past 2 of the premier top teams in major league baseball, in their American League East division, the Yankees and the Red Sox.

After this wild and wooly World Series game 4, (Rays won 8-7), you can see how this team is not to be taken lightly. Besides the Red Sox and Yankees, just ask the LA Dodgers. They can tell you.

The roids totally changed his personality.you go back and watch the games when he was with the pirates when he was lanky,when he hit home runs,he never stood there at the plate showing up the pitcher,he would run the bases as everyone else does and even pump his arm sometimes in celebration.the normal thing.

there is no way in hell without roids,does he even come close to 70 that year,guess you missed the part that pac bell stadium is the most difficult park to hit home runs to in deep center having bigger dimensions than all other ballparks and the inblowing wind makes it almost impossible for the other players to do it unless it’s batting practice and you also missed the part as well of course the announcers said in that World Series telecast, for those reasons,it is very difficult to hit a home run in that part of of the ballpark,very few do,unless of course you are Barry bonds where it is normal and comes easy to him,bonds of course is not your normal ball player that all the other players on both of these teams are,guessed you missed that part. :abgg2q.jpg: Next time pay attention and read the ENTIRE post,not just parts of it.

only a fool would think the lanky Bonds we saw with the pirates before roids would ever have come close to hitting 70 or more without roids,yes he did not have other years like that but that’s because he hit the ball more times than the other years no doubt,but way in hell does the freaking ball go over those fences in PAC bell park that many times even while hitting the ball more times than the other years with that wind blowing like it does,not without the inhuman strength he had due to roids dude, :abgg2q.jpg: You know it,I know it,.
Steroid players do not have performance records. How idiotic for baseball writers to claim that Bonds is the all-time single year home run king. Utter nonsense. Steroid players can have only 3 things said about them. What team(s) they played for, what position in the field they played, and the dates. Performance records -no way.

Forget Bonds, Sosa, or McGuire. When you talk single season home run record, for 60 years, nobody has been able to legitimately top the only 2 guys who come to mind, and fit that record..

1603603997430.png
1603604034097.png

here it comes, bobo with his phony bullshit....another dipshit who can never seem to prove what he says about someone....

here it comes, bobo with his phony bullshit....another dipshit who can never seem to prove what he says about someone....
Who are you voting for? As long as it’s not trump I’ll have some respect for you

Who are you voting for? As long as it’s not trump I’ll have some respect for you
bobo i have been posting with you for what 10 years now?....you say shit and never back it up,you twist shit people say......you only have respect for bobo....and inside he probably thinks you are an ass too....

bobo i have been posting with you for what 10 years now?....you say shit and never back it up,you twist shit people say......you only have respect for bobo....and inside he probably thinks you are an ass too....
I have respect for you. Relax.

lol.....yea sure....

lol.....yea sure....
I only hate the right wing nut jobs. You just frustrate me because you swallow the coolaid too often. You’re dupable

lol.....yea sure....
I only hate the right wing nut jobs. You just frustrate me because you swallow the coolaid too often. You’re dupable
i swallow the kool aid?......repeat after me bobo.....the republicans and the democrats are both fucked and both parties should go straight to hell....lets see who drinks the kool aid....

This is the sports section,go take your butthurt trump hating to the fucking politics section,get the fuck out of here if you don’t want to talk about the fucking topic and not even about sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back