BREAKING: Supreme Court rules Trump is entitled to some immunity in Jan. 6 case

Do these liberal idiots here think that this decision only applies to Trump? Don’t they realize that this benefits Biden as well? Even Obama.

WTF is wrong with you? Are you so much of a hack you can’t acknowledge that the current administration is failing to enforce immigration and border laws?

An administration is constitutionally required to enforce the laws of the land.

When did anyone enforce employment laws where it applies to illegals?

Do these liberal idiots here think that this decision only applies to Trump? Don’t they realize that this benefits Biden as well? Even Obama.

So you support a stronger government? All this talk over the years about the government being too controlling was all B.S.?

PUT THEM ALL IN FUCKING JAIL.

You cannot threaten me with a good time.

Hell, I would support going back and posthumously charging GH Bush for the shit he pulled in Panama with Noriega

NOBODY SHOULD BE ABOVE THE LAW

PUT THEM ALL IN FUCKING JAIL.

You cannot threaten me with a good time.

Hell, I would support going back and posthumously charging GH Bush for the shit he pulled in Panama with Noriega

NOBODY SHOULD BE ABOVE THE LAW
You should be in jail just because you’re an idiot and a danger to people around you.

Now you’ve moved from getting evidence to indictment.

How are prosecutors supposed to get evidence when they cannot access presidential communications nor question administration officials because of presidential immunity?

It’s a Catch-22. You can’t indict without evidence and they can't have access to evidence, which means no evidence to be presented at an evidentiary hearing.

WW
Just as an example, phone calls with his son's business partners is admissible

Crybabying won't help you.

So, you think Biden committed a crime. You just cant say what the crime was.

Why not? Ignorant? Stupid? Said something stupid while foaming at the mouth?

What will it be?
The crime is ordering his DHS to ignore immigration and border laws you idiot.

Our employment laws where illegals are concerned have been ignored for decades.
Which can be and is a policy decision, for the top law enforcement official in the country.

These guys want so badly to put Biden on the same shelf as the orange finger rapist, that they are saying very dumb things.

Now you’ve moved from getting evidence to indictment.

How are prosecutors supposed to get evidence when they cannot access presidential communications nor question administration officials because of presidential immunity?

It’s a Catch-22. You can’t indict without evidence and they can't have access to evidence, which means no evidence to be presented at an evidentiary hearing.

WW
Immunity deals with being prosecuted, not gathering evidence. Immunity wouldn’t come into play until being indicted.

To get communications they simply have to overcome executive privilege

It seems you have no clue what you are talking about

Forum List

Back