BREAKING: Supreme Court rules Trump is entitled to some immunity in Jan. 6 case

They didn’t say that. It can’t be used or the immunity applies. They have to get over the immunity issue first.

Certainly I would hope they’d have the evidence before they indicted the person! Geez

Now you’ve moved from getting evidence to indictment.

How are prosecutors supposed to get evidence when they cannot access presidential communications nor question administration officials because of presidential immunity?

It’s a Catch-22. You can’t indict without evidence and they can't have access to evidence, which means no evidence to be presented at an evidentiary hearing.

WW

Now you’ve moved from getting evidence to indictment.

How are prosecutors supposed to get evidence when they cannot access presidential communications nor question administration officials because of presidential immunity?

It’s a Catch-22. You can’t indict without evidence and they can't have access to evidence, which means no evidence to be presented at an evidentiary hearing.

WW

Yep, and our SCOTUS Justices are smart enough to know this, it is how they wanted it to be

He has ordered his administration to fail to enforce immigration and border security laws, you hack.
Oops, still no law.

That's not illegal. That's the prerogative of a president. That's a policy matter.

You don't actually have any idea of any law he broke, do you? Thanks for wasting my time.

Now run off to another thread and repeat the bullshit, until you tap out again.

Rinse, repeat.

Oops, still no law.

That's not illegal. That's the prerogative of a president. That's a policy matter.

You don't actually have any idea of any law he broke, do you? Thanks for wasting my time.

Rinse, repeat.
Are you trying to say we don't have laws dealing with the border?

Are you trying to say we don't have laws dealing with the border?

And people have been strolling across ever since they were created.

It's illegal to hire an illegal alien. Who has been enforcing that?

Jack Smith gets bitch slapped again.

he did.

1720042899446.png

And people have been strolling across ever since they were created.

It's illegal to hire an illegal alien. Who has been enforcing that?
People drive over the speed limit that doesn't mean we don't have speed limit laws. We have laws against murder. Do we still have murders?

Last edited:
Oops, still no law.

Rinse, repeat.
You’re an absolute hack

Catch and release I believes does violate the border laws

As usual, you won't address my point. You don't care about illegals, you only care about your politics.

No principles, only politics like so many others.

Forum List

Back