BREAKING: Supreme Court rules Trump is entitled to some immunity in Jan. 6 case

Lil' crybaby taps out again.

Maybe next time don't run your mouth without thinking it through, first.
WTF is wrong with you? Are you so much of a hack you can’t acknowledge that the current administration is failing to enforce immigration and border laws?

An administration is constitutionally required to enforce the laws of the land.

WTF is wrong with you? Are you so much of a hack you can’t acknowledge that the current administration is failing to enforce immigration and border laws?
Oops, you forgot what you said.

Tell us the law Biden broke. Or you could just say you don't know of any criminal aciltivity by Joe Biden, like a normal person would, and retract the fever dream nonsense from earlier.

Oops, you also forgot to post the law Biden is breaking.

It's almost as if you guys are regurgitating what some paid white wing liar told you, and now you're both scrambling to crybaby and troll your way out of it.

Almost.
Immigration and Nationality Act

President Biden has intentionally facilitated a complete and total invasion at the southern border. President Biden ended the Migrant Protection Protocols to require aliens seeking asylum to remain in Mexico while being processed by the Department of Homeland Security. President Biden has closed Department of Homeland Security detention facilities and refused to cooperate with State and local law enforcement officials in securing the border. He has allowed illegal aliens to enter the United States as asylum seekers despite knowing they did not qualify for asylum. President Biden has pursued this open-border agenda purposefully and willfully, circumventing every safeguard, check, and balance required by law, resulting in mass illegal immigration into the United States, to the detriment of the American people.
President Biden, with such conduct, has demonstrated a failure to uphold Federal immigration law, violating his oath to the Constitution

Oops, you forgot what you said.

Tell us the law Biden broke. Or you could just say you don't know of any criminal aciltivity by Joe Biden, like a normal person would, and retract the fever dream nonsense from earlier.
You're the most blatant hack I've ever seen.

President Biden has intentionally facilitated a complete and total invasion at the southern border. President Biden ended the Migrant Protection Protocols to require aliens seeking asylum to remain in Mexico while being processed by the Department of Homeland Security. President Biden has closed Department of Homeland Security detention facilities and refused to cooperate with State and local law enforcement officials in securing the border. He has allowed illegal aliens to enter the United States as asylum seekers despite knowing they did not qualify for asylum. President Biden has pursued this open-border agenda purposefully and willfully, circumventing every safeguard, check, and balance required by law, resulting in mass illegal immigration into the United States, to the detriment of the American people.
President Biden, with such conduct, has demonstrated a failure to uphold Federal immigration law, violating his oath to the Constitution

Immigration and Nationality Act
Biden is violating his oath of office by failing to enforce immigration and border security laws. This dereliction of duty is putting our national security at a risk which could be mitigated by simply enforcing the law.

Biden is violating his oath of office by failing to enforce immigration and border security laws. This dereliction of duty is putting our national security at a risk which could be mitigated by simply enforcing the law.
That too.

Not every previous president ordered his people to ignore the law. The current president did.

Catch and Release took place under Trump.

According to the person I responded to catch and release violates border laws.

So, again him and Biden and Obama and Bush II and Clinton can all share a cell

You're the most blatant hack I've ever seen.

Oops, you forgot to post the law.

I think you complained too much and forgot what you claimed.

But I think we can safely say that you cannot name one instance of criminal activity by Joe Biden.

Your hyperbolic opinion of the scary brown border crossers doesn't count for anything, in any serious venue. Sorry.

Catch and Release took place under Trump.

According to the person I responded to catch and release violates border laws.

So, again him and Biden and Obama and Bush II and Clinton can all share a cell
Actually Trump had stay in Mexico

Oops, you forgot to post the law.

I think you complained too much and forgot what you claimed.

But I think we can safely say that you cannot name one instance of criminal activity by Joe Biden.

Your hyperbolic opinion of the scary brown border crossers doesn't count for anything, in any serious venue. Sorry.
You’re a fucking moron and a hack.

Forum List

Back