Expect Chiefs to be the new team to give their city and fans the middle finger in the No Fan Loyalty league.

The Pittsburgh Steeler games are always sold out but the last time that every seat had an actual butt in it was a game in 2013. It`s easy to sell out when you only play 8 or 9 home games a year. Having season tickets for the Steelers was once somewhat of a prestigious thing but Monday and Thursday night games have always been hard tickets to even give away. 60,000 or so will be in the stadium and at least 10,000 of them are degenerate drunks. This stiller fan is choking a pregnant woman.
At the same game, the head butt seen around the world.
Would you take a child to a Steeler game?
Hmmmm.... I always thought the Yankee Fans were pretty bad. Maybe just a bad Rep?

Hmmmm.... I always thought the Yankee Fans were pretty bad. Maybe just a bad Rep?

I'll never understand some fans who have bad teams & still support them vociferously as if they're winners! The NY Yankees went the entire career of Don Mattingly & never made the playoffs! The Dallas Cowboys have floundered since Jimmy Johnson was fired going almost 30 years w/o even playing in a SB! In Basketball, they keep talking about the Knicks b/c of the marketplace, but again, they haven't done anything in decades! I could go on, but what good would it do? :dunno: :meow::auiqs.jpg::rolleyes:

I'll never understand some fans who have bad teams & still support them vociferously as if they're winners! The NY Yankees went the entire career of Don Mattingly & never made the playoffs! The Dallas Cowboys have floundered since Jimmy Johnson was fired going almost 30 years w/o even playing in a SB! In Basketball, they keep talking about the Knicks b/c of the marketplace, but again, they haven't done anything in decades! I could go on, but what good would it do? :dunno: :meow::auiqs.jpg::rolleyes:
Madison Square Garden in Manhattan seems like some good living for players.

Money? Why bother? Unless you are on the 50 Yard line about half way up ,ya really can't see anything. TV is so much better. If one likes LIVE sports , go see a Baseball game. No problem seeing everything. Unless one is parsimonious and buys cheap seats out in Right Field. Far as Oakland , it is a shithole City. Losing the Raiders. Losing the A's.
No more a shithole than San Fran is but the giants and niners are still there,well not the niners,the fans in sf lost their team as well playing in Santa clara now instead of SF.Oakland git screwed by the raiders leaving.it has nothing to do with the city,Dont know much about the warriors situation but both the Raiders and A,s left because motherfucker mark davis wants someone else to build his own stadium for him and so does asshole fucker John fisher of the A,s

.Ronnie Lott had a valid excellent plan to buy them but motherfucker gay fag mark would not sell and never had any intention of staying,he had his eyes on Vegas from day one.the raiders could easily have stayed if not fir fagboy davis.everything in professional sports is all about a new state of the art facility.fuck new stadiums,give me the old LA coliseum over that fancy billion dollar so fi stadium the rams and chargers play in any day of the year.

The niners same as the raiders and chargers left their city as well and the city of sf got fucked over by the nfl same as them.notice that their baseball team still plays in sf but not the football team? Same with San Diego,the baseball team is still there but not the chargers.The NFL is so fucking corrupt,these owners are going to rot in hell,anybody who doesn’t think they would kill their own mother if it meant they would profit in the billions from it is fooling themselves.

Fuck the NFL,give me college football anyday of the year.go UCLA.

The padres found a way to stay in San Diego but the chargers did not and the giants found a way to stay in sf but the niners did not,as I said earlier,Dean spanos is a fucking sellout to his father alex,if Alex was alive,he never would have moved them,he loved San Diego.the NFL has become a fucking joke with this merry go round circus of relocating.anybody who pays money to go see these games every Sunday is a fucking idiot.

Last edited:
Some people are so fucked up in the mind they think theur sports team is part of their family .one raider fan said she has never missed a raider game,that they are family,said she even missed her sons wedding to see the raiders play,is thst fucked or what? What a sad piece of garbage,I would think her son would disown her for thst missing a wedding just to watch a dumb game with millionaires going around beating up on each other.what has this world come to?

I believe in a Strong TEAM, Weak League governance model. So did Al Davis and Dan Snyder. Davis went so far as suing the league. Snyder should have done the same in 2012, but he chickened out. After that, the LEAGUE went out of its way to attack both franchises in every way possible.

As for the loss of jobs…. 2500 jobs lost in one place is 2500 jobs gained somewhere else. If the community isn’t willing or able to pony up the $$$ to keep the team, such is life.
Still no answer fir the babble thst mother fucker davis and Snyder put the interest of the team first and that motherfucker davis is rotting in hell now and did not give a shit on the suffering he inflicted in the people of Oakland.

Fuck the NFL and fuck faggots mark davis and Dan Snyder,give me college football anyday of the year.go UCLA.
You especially failed to disprove how davis was a stupid motherfucker and only had his own selfish interests in mind moving them to LA and what a fucking moron and evil bastard he was,MAJOR fucking fail. :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Still no answer fir the babble thst mother fucker davis and Snyder put the interest of the team first and that motherfucker davis rotting in hell now gave a shot on the suffering he inflicted in the people of Oakland.
The Chefs can move to Oakland

No more a shithole than San Fran is but the giants and niners are still there,well not the niners,the fans in sf lost their team as well playing in Santa clara now instead of SF.Oakland git screwed by the raiders leaving.it has nothing to do with the city,Dont know much about the warriors situation but both the Raiders and A,s left because motherfucker mark davis wants someone else to build his own stadium for him and so does asshole fucker John fisher of the A,s

.Ronnie Lott had a valid excellent plan to buy them but motherfucker gay fag mark would not sell and never had any intention of staying,he had his eyes on Vegas from day one.the raiders could easily have stayed if not fir fagboy davis.everything in professional sports is all about a new state of the art facility.fuck new stadiums,give me the old LA coliseum over that fancy billion dollar so fi stadium the rams and chargers play in any day of the year.

The niners same as the raiders and chargers left their city as well and the city of sf got fucked over by the nfl same as them.notice that their baseball team still plays in sf but not the football team? Same with San Diego,the baseball team is still there but not the chargers.The NFL is so fucking corrupt,these owners are going to rot in hell,anybody who doesn’t think they would kill their own mother if it meant they would profit in the billions from it is fooling themselves.

Fuck the NFL,give me college football anyday of the year.go UCLA.

The padres found a way to stay in San Diego but the chargers did not and the giants found a way to stay in sf but the niners did not,as I said earlier,Dean spanos is a fucking sellout to his father alex,if Alex was alive,he never would have moved them,he loved San Diego.the NFL has become a fucking joke with this merry go round circus of relocating.anybody who pays money to go see these games every Sunday is a fucking idiot.
Hate UCLA. Go Penn State.

Some people are so fucked up in the mind they think theur sports team is part of their family .one raider fan said she has never missed a raider game,that they are family,said she even missed her sons wedding to see the raiders play,is thst fucked or what? What a sad piece of garbage,I would think her son would disown her for thst missing a wedding just to watch a dumb game with millionaires going around beating up on each other.what has this world come to?

Well IMO, the son knew how maniacal the old bag would be concerning the game! Why not time event around the game somehow? Maybe the wife didn't want to compromise! Right now I'm stressing about a wedding in May! A cousin sent invite which is all the way in Calif.! Not looking forward to the trip at all! Haven't even been thru an airport since 2006! I don't appreciate being treated like cattle, strip searched, then deprived of a beverage & meal at my age! Fk. that! Probably not going! In my day, flying was a good part of a trip, now I dread it! :rolleyes: :nono::eek::stir:

Yankee fans, like Chicago Cubs fans are known to be obnoxious but I don`t know if they attack each other when their teams are losing or whether or not they choke pregnant women. I`m thinking that the NFL is a magnet for riff raff wherever there`s a team.

Yankee fans, like Chicago Cubs fans are known to be obnoxious but I don`t know if they attack each other when their teams are losing or whether or not they choke pregnant women. I`m thinking that the NFL is a magnet for riff raff wherever there`s a team.
Possibly. Ever heard of Jack Tatum?

Why would the fans of ANY particular team give a shit about what happens to any of the other 31 franchises? I’m a Washington Commanders fan. I didn’t give a crap when teams have relocated in the pat and I won’t if/when the Chiefs do either. It’s not my concern.
Washington commanders ? Lol... should have just named them the Washington *****....lol. pussies..
Why would the fans of ANY particular team give a shit about what happens to any of the other 31 franchises? I’m a Washington Commanders fan. I didn’t give a crap when teams have relocated in the pat and I won’t if/when the Chiefs do either. It’s not my concern.
Lolol. Washington Commanders.... lol that's funny right there... should have named them the Washington *****.... lol bunch of pussies....

The Chefs can move to Oakland

I recall when Kansas City's baseball team did that. From what I saw on TV, the ground crew at old Kansas City Municipal stadium were the best and had that grass field looking like a carpet for the A's and Chiefs. Which wasn't too common, back in the day.

Perhaps citizens are wising up. These teams with new stadiums are instantly valued $1billion more, all of which goes towards the owner's wealth. It still doesn't make any sense to me why the money collected for the naming rights of a publicly owned stadium facility should go to a privately owned team.

I recall when Kansas City's baseball team did that. From what I saw on TV, the ground crew at old Kansas City Municipal stadium were the best and had that grass field looking like a carpet for the A's and Chiefs. Which wasn't too common, back in the day.

Perhaps citizens are wising up. These teams with new stadiums are instantly valued $1billion more, all of which goes towards the owner's wealth. It still doesn't make any sense to me why the money collected for the naming rights of a publicly owned stadium facility should go to a privately owned team.

The shameful thing is how the owners & league get all the benefits, but can't give back even a crumb in the way of keeping concession prizes from skyrocketing! That's the main reason whole families don't go to games anymore! You need a food loan from the bank to pay for inflated concessions! We went to Cellular Field in Chgo. it's inaugural year in '95! I hadn't been to a baseball game since the 70's so I about fell out seeing how much they were charging for the simplest of fare like a hotdog & drink! The pizza was ridiculously priced for the time IMO, but that's just me! The last time I actually went to a game & bought something, it was a Giants' game in 2000! I got a Nacho Cheese, Coke, & beer for a bud; $15.50! I can't fathom what it would be today! :dunno: :oops::eek::meow:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back