🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 'Band Is Back Together' - Biden Taps Same Obama Conspirators To Fill Positions In His Administration

If GOP Senators obstruct the way you want...a lot will be SHORT termers
We see to many politicians who are set up to be swampers. I voted for Kerry in 2004. He is NWO. It takes a long time and much blood to have liberty. We have given a lot of it up in a half century, And Joe Biden has been there for all of it.

Competent professionals all.

A return to sanity
And stability.
And decency.
Decency? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha wait.....hahahahahahahahaha!
You're a fucking idiot, and you prove it every time you post your nonsense.
You voted for a diaper wearing dementia patient. Don't talk to me about idiocy brainless.
And he kicked Trump's ass with a landslide victory. !!!!

Biden and these government hacks to being raping American workers in Jan.
Raping American Workers?

How would that be exactly?

By selling our jobs to Mexico and CHINA. Fucking us over on energy by attacking oil, gas, and coal making us less able to compete internationally. RAPING AMERICAN WORKERS got it.
Our jobs have long been sold to China you idiot. Trumps mismanagement of the virus has only made that worse.

And gas and coal don't do squat for "the working man"

Ya know where there's room for growth?

Wind and solar.

Biden and these government hacks to being raping American workers in Jan.
Raping American Workers?

How would that be exactly?

By selling our jobs to Mexico and CHINA. Fucking us over on energy by attacking oil, gas, and coal making us less able to compete internationally. RAPING AMERICAN WORKERS got it.
Our jobs have long been sold to China you idiot. Trumps mismanagement of the virus has only made that worse.

And gas and coal don't do squat for "the working man"

Ya know where there's room for growth?

Wind and solar.

CHINA was the one who hit us with the virus you dumb ass liberal retard. When will the left hold CHINA accountable? Our guess is never you traitors. As for coal and gas not doing anything for the working man, you truly are stupid wow. Do you have any clue how lower priced energy helps us compete globally? Let me guess, you have a taxpayer funded government moocher job?

Forum List

Back