The best and worst states to raise children in

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The oh so called moral red bible thumping cracka run states are shit holes for children

The poorest states -- mostly in the south, according to the study -- consistently score the worst. This year followed suit.
These states joined Minnesota at the top of the overall list:
1. Minnesota
2. Massachusetts
3. Iowa
4. New Hampshire
5. Connecticut
These states rounded out the bottom of the list:
46. Alabama
47. Nevada
48. Louisiana
49. New Mexico
50. Mississippi
New Mexico had the highest rate of children in poverty -- 30 percent across the state, according to the study.

The best and worst states to raise children in - CNN.com

I see that Democrat strongholds like California, Michigan and Illinois aren't on the good list.

The oh so called moral red bible thumping cracka run states are shit holes for children

The poorest states -- mostly in the south, according to the study -- consistently score the worst. This year followed suit.
These states joined Minnesota at the top of the overall list:
1. Minnesota
2. Massachusetts
3. Iowa
4. New Hampshire
5. Connecticut
These states rounded out the bottom of the list:
46. Alabama
47. Nevada
48. Louisiana
49. New Mexico
50. Mississippi
New Mexico had the highest rate of children in poverty -- 30 percent across the state, according to the study.

The best and worst states to raise children in - CNN.com

Yea right, name me a kid that wants to freeze their ass off walking a mile to school in the snow.

Wow, most states that are good invested in schools, roads and quality infrastructure! Who would of thought? While the goddamn south still raises their kids like they did 150 years ago.

Ya you don't get out much like NY , name me a godamn blue state high school that has this

download.jpg

Wow, most states that are good invested in schools, roads and quality infrastructure! Who would of thought? While the goddamn south still raises their kids like they did 150 years ago.

This is what I thought, red states are building schools like crazy.

Mobile Site Preview

In Southern California or Ohio, say, a $50 million school bond measure would be considered large. Alvin’s is hardly newsworthy in a region where another suburban school district got a $1.2 billion package approved last year.

School boards across Texas are responding to a simple incentive: the state’s Permanent School Fund Guarantee Program.

Forum List

Back