The Biden Camps in my city are getting bigger.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The double whammy of the migrant invasion plus the devastating effects of Bidenomics is causing the Biden Camps all around my city to swell. They are taking over little parks and green areas that used to be used by families and sports teams. They set up temporary Biden camps in the backyards of vacant homes. I have even seen them camping feet away from busy streets. How is it looking in your area?

The double whammy of the migrant invasion plus the devastating effects of Bidenomics is causing the Biden Camps all around my city to swell. They are taking over little parks and green areas that used to be used by families and sports teams. They set up temporary Biden camps in the backyards of vacant homes. I have even seen them camping feet away from busy streets. How is it looking in your area?
No worries, the DNC says we just need more abortion centers and to sterilize more children via trans surgeries.

That and to increase the flow of deadly fentanyl across the border, in a few decades, it will all work itself out.

The Biden homeless drug camps are growing everyday... clean them out and they come right back the next day...

All going according to plan. China sends their regards.

Must be tough to be a Trump supporter and live in a constant sense of DOOOOOOM!!!! because Orange Jesus is out of office.
1713977767406.png

"We only have 12 more years to live, don't you understand that? I should be in school enjoying my childhood while being molested in our gender-neutral school bathrooms, but no, my childhood is ruined to try and warn people like you"

Last edited:
Gosh, I thought more poor people was great for the economy n stuff. The GOP shills are always telling us that. It means more cheap labor.

Looks like the OP's masters gave him a new talking point to harp on. Good boy!

06b9a60e8580d4ad2809a3d8202a3332

In Idaho we have a different problem The govenment is using their land to put wind turbines on
We'll have 450 new turbines going in, all to benefit California on BLM land
Democrats don't win #### around here. But no telling what 450 government turbines might have. wouldn't take much to swing elections around here

have not seen any changes.

must suck where you live

Our local Rocky Mt. elk herd(approx. 132 strong in #) looks to have moved off of my neighbors acreage(320 acres crops/treed) & headed to the hills/mountains just north of my acreage, I really miss seeing those super cute silly/playful young calves doing their thing. Another neighbor bordering the west side of my rear field folded up their goat farm operation due to the wolf scare, meaning my unlimited easy access to goats is down the tube. With the wolves following the elk maybe our White-Tailed deer will return? Other than that nothing has changed since 1977. This area is simply the land time forgot.

The structure in the vid with the 4 white columns is Lakewolf creamery. World class Jersey's, world class cheeses, world class creamery!

https://www.lakewolfcreamery.com/photos

In Idaho we have a different problem The govenment is using their land to put wind turbines on
We'll have 450 new turbines going in, all to benefit California on BLM land
Democrats don't win #### around here. But no telling what 450 government turbines might have. wouldn't take much to swing elections around here
The giant sucking sound of power consumption, water consumption, gas consumption and Federal tax money consumption comes from California.

Those wind turbines are going to kill a lot of wild life, upset sensitive electronics, interfere with airport runways
and that's just starters
400 is a lot of wind turbines

And they will be breaking down often as well. they aren't made very well.

Forum List

Back