The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

You're the dick, the ass, and the pussy combined in one horrible person.

You have no morals or ethics.

You're the dick, the ass, and the pussy combined in one horrible person.

You have no morals or ethics.

You're still talking about religion and ethics in the S&T forum. This has been easily demonstrated with my little poke because you're emo.

If you know science, then answer my question such as how does epigenetics cause trouble for Darwin's ToE? Explain it in your own words so we can all understand.

Why everything you've been told about evolution is wrong.

Screenshot_2020-01-18 1402w2 pdf(1).png

It's cool with evolution. Has nothing to do with your Santa Claus religion.

I think it's just a word you learned from your website. Asshole...

I think you're a pawn, and have no power or say, on your site. You're just a blind soldier...

Tick tock.... Your buddies are ignoring you Bond.

Embarrassed?

How is evolution cool? First, one has to understand evolution and then compare it to creation science. You are incapable of doing step 1. You still can't answer any science questions I ask. It means you are a putz and a moron, ~ 40 IQ. It gives me almost 100 points higher than you. Anyway, my hero Blaise Pascal basically laid out the following. However, I doubt you can pass because you've already chose instead of being chosen.

pascals_wager.png

See what I mean by being a putz and moron :laugh:?

How is evolution cool? First, one has to understand evolution and then compare it to creation science. You are incapable of doing step 1. You still can't answer any science questions I ask. It means you are a putz and a moron, ~ 40 IQ. It gives me almost 100 points higher than you. Anyway, my hero Blaise Pascal basically laid out the following. However, I doubt you can pass because you've already chose instead of being chosen.

View attachment 301102

First, one has to understand evolution and then compare it to creation science.

I'm still waiting for you to post Biblical planetary orbits science.

There are a googolplex number of planets in the universe, and humans are still trying to figure out one of them.

Not much of a data set to do any extrapolation.

There are a googolplex number of planets in the universe, and humans are still trying to figure out one of them.

Not much of a data set to do any extrapolation.
For some mysterious reason, trying to reason with the religious nutsack isn't working. Who could have seen this coming?!?!

I'm going to be taking an extended leave from USMB, the S&T, and R&E forums :abgg2q.jpg:. There just isn't enough challenging atheist views here. When we can't discuss stuff at a higher level because one side cannot answer my questions, then I know I am talking with people with an agenda and are probably ignorant about science. They just go through the motions.

Anyway, good luck and ta ta for now.

I'm going to be taking an extended leave from USMB, the S&T, and R&E forums :abgg2q.jpg:. There just isn't enough challenging atheist views here. When we can't discuss stuff at a higher level because one side cannot answer my questions, then I know I am talking with people with an agenda and are probably ignorant about science. They just go through the motions.

Anyway, good luck and ta ta for now.

Bye.

It’s pretty typical behavior for religious extremists to skedaddle as you do from various threads when your conspiracy theories, outlandish claims to supernaturalism and unsupported assertions are dismissed as nonsensensical.

View attachment 301102

No I don't. And don't ever compare iq's with me. You will be very upset.

Your nice little picture shows 50/50.

However, is there such a place where people live on clouds, or a place where people live on land that's on continuous fire? Logic says those two places don't exist.

So it just leaves the other two choices, which are both "nothing" on both sides...

Forum List

Back