🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The "Civilians" Gathered Intel for the October Massacre

Talk to Netanyahu about this instread of regurgitating propaganda.

So casual about desiring a genocide :rolleyes:
Not as casual as the HAMAS Palestinians that conducted the massacre. Normal people do not care what happens to those people now. The only hope those people have is to actively turn over all HAMAS to Israel for international prosecution and stay out of Israel for a couple of generations.

Last edited:
Not as casual as the HAMAZ Palestinians that conducted the massacre. Normal people do not care what happend to those people now. The only hope those people have is to actively turn over alll HAMAS to Israel for international prosecution and stay out of Israel for a couple of generations.
Normal people know that those children being killed are not Hamas. Normal people recognize that Netanyahu created the mess, and normal people recognize that Israel has not been some innocent victim in this relationship who is just defending themselves from annihilation. Isreal has done some of its own dirt. Both sides have committed acts of terrorism.

Normal people know that those children being killed are not Hamas. Normal people recognize that Netanyahu created the mess, and normal people recognize that Israel has not been some innocent victim in this relationship who is just defending themselves from annihilation. Isreal has done some of its own dirt. Both sides have committed acts of terrorism.
They picked a lousy place to raise kids, while voting for a terrorist organization "HAMAS" to represent them. The Palestinians should have thought about their children before they supported HAMAS, and it's massacre against Israel. But, their grievance was more important than their kids to them. Don't expect me to care more them they did.

They picked a lousy place to raise kids, while voting for a terrorist organization "HAMAS" to represent them. The Palestinians should have thought about their children before they supported HAMAS, and it's massacre against Israel. But, their grievance was more important that their kids to them. Don't expect me to care more than they did.
Additionally they should not teach their children hate and groom them to be terrorist monsters.
The sad fact is the only choice left is to eliminate them.

They picked a lousy place to raise kids, while voting for a terrorist organization "HAMAS" to represent them. The Palestinians should have thought about their children before they supported HAMAS, and it's massacre against Israel. But, their grievance was more important that their kids to them. Don't expect me to care more than they did.
No White6 thats not it. They were there before Europeans decided to give Jews a patch of land. This whole mess was created by Netanyahu who used Hamas to keep from negotiating a SOLID 2 state solution. He propped up Hamas. He allowed them to be funded by Qatar. He allowed them to get weapons. His government helped settlers in illegally built settlements to kill and terrorize Palestinians. He expanded settlements in violation of agreements. He ignored warning from his own generals that could have stopped Oct 7 from happening. So it's time for adults to look at both sides of this lest in the future Netanyahu drags us into a world war. Netanyahu is no better than Hamas.

Additionally they should not teach their children hate and groom them to be terrorist monsters.
The sad fact is you guys falling for Netanyahus bs.

Sad, but they seem to be a fanatical people with a history of attacks against Israel and with the backing of a nation (Iran) seeking the destruction of Israel. What you say is sad, but, with what I have seen, I cannot say it definitely not necessary, or at the least complete removal of all Palestinians from Gaza.

No White6 thats not it. They were there before Europeans decided to give Jews a patch of land. This whole mess was created by Netanyahu who used Hamas to keep from negotiating a SOLID 2 state solution. He propped up Hamas. He allowed them to be funded by Qatar. He allowed them to get weapons. His government helped settlers in illegally built settlements to kill and terrorize Palestinians. He expanded settlements in violation of agreements. He ignored warning from his own generals that could have stopped Oct 7 from happening. So it's time for adults to look at both sides of this lest in the future Netanyahu drags us into a world war. Netanyahu is no better than Hamas.
Sorry. It was a tough war, long before I was born. The decision made, and part of international law. I support the legal right of Israel to exist as a nation and defend itself against all comers. Case closed.

Last edited:
Sad, but they seem to be a fanatical people with a history of attacks against Israel and with the backing of a nation (Iran) seeking the destruction of Israel. What you say is sad, but, with what I have seen, I cannot say it definitely not necessary, or at the least complete removal of all Palestinians from Gaza.
I speak with a personal bias, I will leave that there.
That disclosed, I want enough Palestinians killed that none of the rest will admit they are Palestinians for at least three generations.

What they are is the true people defending themselves against being totally wiped out by the so called jews. This is why the citizens of Isreal are demanding thart Netanyahu is removed from office. It is why Netanyahus defense force is now disobeying his orders. It is why US military members are qutting. Netanyahu and his right wing government are no better than Hamas.

Sorry. It was a tough war. The decision made, and part of international law. I support the legal right of Israel to exist as a nation and defend itself against all comers. Case closed.
White6 you believe a load of one sided garbage. . You don't get to close this case. You need to stop supporting genocide. The fact is that Netanyahu bought this on the people of Isreal . They killed Palestinians before Oct 7. He has violated agreements to expand Israels territory and you are here ignorantly talking about Isreals right to defend itself. Those motherfucers haven't been defending themselves since forever, because when you vread about the Nakba then you see what the real probem is. They are surrounded by Arab states.. If those Arabs wanted to end them, it would have been done and there would not be a damn thing we or anybody else couold have done to stop it. But now watch as Netayahu tries luring us into a regional war as he has now decided to start fighting on Lebanon. He wanted us to start a war with Iran, so go ahead and fall for this and see what you get.

I speak with a personal bias, I will leave that there.
That disclosed, I want enough Palestinians killed that none of the rest will admit they are Palestinians for at least three generations.
I have no bias, that I am aware of. If they would give up all HAMAS leaders, along terrorists fighter and supporters of the attack, I would be inclined to urge peace. Other than that, I have no problem with them dying for their terrorist cause, until Israel is satisfied, they can have their security for all Israeli citizens.

What they are is the true people defending themselves against being totally wiped out by the so called jews. This is why the citizens of Isreal are demanding thart Netanyahu is removed from office. It is why Netanyahus defense force is now disobeying his orders. It is why US military members are qutting. Netanyahu and his right wing government are no better than Hamas.
Looks like they got to go, to me. Israel will not be safe, if the Palestinian are allowed to continue, as they have been.

Forum List

Back