THe coming Documentary that might be one of the most important in the past 10 years.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
Don't like Daily Wire? Don't like Matt Walsh?
Then just move on, because you have no interest in opinions that don't reflect your own.
Is Matt Walsh always right? No he definitely isn't. Is DailyWire non biased...uh... hell no.

But that doesn't mean this documentary isn't important.
A simple question... "What is a Woman"?
Just asking the question made many people simply walk out of the room. Refusing to be seen answering it.
This is what we have come to.
That, and one of the drugs given to teen children is the same drug they give to sex offenders to sexually castrate them.

Don't like Daily Wire? Don't like Matt Walsh?
Then just move on, because you have no interest in opinions that don't reflect your own.
Is Matt Walsh always right? No he definitely isn't. Is DailyWire non biased...uh... hell no.

But that doesn't mean this documentary isn't important.
A simple question... "What is a Woman"?
Just asking the question made many people simply walk out of the room. Refusing to be seen answering it.
This is what we have come to.
That, and one of the drugs given to teen children is the same drug they give to sex offenders to sexually castrate them.

This is hilarious. Marchers at a women's march can't define 'woman'.

Interesting that every conservative Christian young and old can define 'woman', but leftwingers, even candidates for the Supreme Court, cannot.

This is hilarious. Marchers at a women's march can't define 'woman'.

Interesting that every conservative Christian young and old can define 'woman', but leftwingers, even candidates for the Supreme Court, cannot.

Gender is a social construct. Every young conservative Christian may have a definition, but they're probably wrong. Conservative Christians are generally wrong about everything pertaining to sex, so I don't expect this to be any different.

Gender is a social construct. Every young conservative Christian may have a definition, but they're probably wrong. Conservative Christians are generally wrong about everything pertaining to sex, so I don't expect this to be any different.
No....gender is not a social construct because conception, gestation and birth are not social constructs. Are you retarded?

Tell us more about science

Where we are in 2022.....

ww.jpg

Knows what a woman is.

wwwww.png

Can't answer that question... too confusing

Gender is a biological fact and I'm not a christian.

Wonder what happened to the metoo losers. Don't you love it when these people yell from both sides of their face?

Let me in one statement describe every leftist we communicate with.

The left insist that a man pretending to be a woman is a real woman but cannot define what a real woman is cause they aren't biologists.

There, that's them. The fact that we even debate this is us climbing down into the mud with them.

They should be shunned and treated like the deranged swine they are. Don't even waste your time. We are in the end days people.

Gender is a biological fact and I'm not a christian.

"Gender refers to the characteristics of women, men, girls and boys that are socially constructed. This includes norms, behaviours and roles associated with being a woman, man, girl or boy, as well as relationships with each other. As a social construct, gender varies from society to society and can change over time."

Gender is a social construct. All you know is what society tells you about gender.

"Gender refers to the characteristics of women, men, girls and boys that are socially constructed. This includes norms, behaviours and roles associated with being a woman, man, girl or boy, as well as relationships with each other. As a social construct, gender varies from society to society and can change over time."

Gender is a social construct. All you know is what society tells you about gender.
ee.jpg

So gender is a social construct in disciplines like archeology ? When they dig up bones from the past they can't tell the gender because its a social construct ? What your saying is there is no such thing as a female or male.

Gender and sex, meet the hairy knuckled individuals....... who went blind.

Forum List

Back