The communication game ...

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
I have this very beautiful friend with excellent shape nice face and hair, perfect curves and boobs and so on. But she gets dumped nonstop, sometimes in minutes. Guys say she is totally boring. When I spend time with her she rarely speaks and even when she does it is indeed boring. How do you teach communication? I know she is tired because she has a crazy job. But still there must be something that she could say. Would a composition list help her, do you think? Like a list of topics that she could talk about without having to improvise what to choose for a conversation? Any ideas?

I have this very beautiful friend with excellent shape nice face and hair, perfect curves and boobs and so on. But she gets dumped nonstop, sometimes in minutes. Guys say she is totally boring. When I spend time with her she rarely speaks and even when she does it is indeed boring. How do you teach communication? I know she is tired because she has a crazy job. But still there must be something that she could say. Would a composition list help her, do you think? Like a list of topics that she could talk about without having to improvise what to choose for a conversation? Any ideas?

She is who she is. I am sure she has been told she is boring by some of those who dumped her. Some people are simply boring. Cue cards are not the answer. She has been taught by society that as long as she is pretty and has nice tits, she doesn't have to be intelligent, witty or interesting.

Well, I was married 18 years to a woman who tried everyday to change me. I diddnt like that so I left. Maybe be careful not to come off like a dick, but try and find out what she likes, then just go from there. It will be challenging for you at first because you will likely not be into the same thing, but you can have a starting point. Maybe she will be more willing to enguage some. I can relate to her problem though as I myself am incredibly sexy with a massive wang. It’s hell to find folks I can relate to. That and I’m lazy.

She is who she is. I am sure she has been told she is boring by some of those who dumped her. Some people are simply boring. Cue cards are not the answer. She has been taught by society that as long as she is pretty and has nice tits, she doesn't have to be intelligent, witty or interesting.

Exactly

Forum List

Back