The CPAC "Minority Outreach Panel". You won't believe the "interest".

R

rdean

BiEQCk9IYAAMV2G.jpg:large

That picture showed a nearly full ballroom, while my picture showed an empty one. So what was the difference?

The difference was that the diversity panel ran over its time. People began filling in—in droves. Why the change of heart? The diversity panel ran late and into the time slot for NRA executive Wayne LaPierre to address CPAC in the same room. LaPierre went on to give a rousing speech that generated some of the loudest enthusiasm of the day from the crowd. Yet, therein lies the problem. Speaking to gun rights supporters is not the path to Republican success at the national level. Most ardent supporters of the 2nd Amendment find Democrats to be a threat and reliably vote Republican. Wayne LaPierre doesn’t change minds. He doesn’t necessarily grow the party, as people have very polarized views about him and the topic for which he very successfully and eloquently advocates.

Live from CPAC: The Most Important Panel Everyone Missed | Brookings Institution

------------------------------------------------------

The only interest Republicans have in minorities is for "target practice" or for cannon fodders for their wars.

It's a failed premise that we have to have a custom tailored message for "minorities". That's what the Moderates ran on and they all lost

It's a failed premise that we have to have a custom tailored message for "minorities". That's what the Moderates ran on and they all lost

Sure, Frank, sure.

You are not going to the candidate you want in 2016 either.

See the kind of language these racist fucks use? And they think they are making a point, but they are really showing us their true colors.

They're simply to fucking ignorant to understand that blacks have an important place in the Democratic Party. The same as gays and Hispanics and atheists and all the others that aren't welcome in the GOP. Because they just assume the rest of the Democratic party feels the same as them. That's where the ignorance and racism come in.

Could you imagine Democrats throwing peanuts and saying to a black person, "This is how we feed the animals" at a Democratic Presidential Convention? And yet, at a Republican convention, it's almost expected.

Now they'll be screaming about the Democrats from 60 years ago when it was mostly conservative whites. Only they will skip the part about Democrats being conservative whites and say Lincoln was a Republican, as if he were also a confederate.

Last edited by a moderator:
See the kind of language these racist fucks use? And they think they are making a point, but they are really showing us their true colors.

They're simply to fucking ignorant to understand that blacks have an important place in the Democratic Party. The same as gays and Hispanics and atheists and all the others that aren't welcome in the GOP. Because they just assume the rest of the Democratic party feels the same as them. That's where the ignorance and racism come in.

Could you imagine Democrats throwing peanuts and saying to a black person, "This is how we feed the animals" at a Democratic Presidential Convention? And yet, at a Republican convention, it's almost expected.

Now they'll be screaming about the Democrats from 60 years ago when it was mostly conservative whites. Only they will skip the part about Democrats being conservative whites and say Lincoln was a Republican, as if he were also a confederate.

what the fuck language are you talking about?....how about that racist fuck who always says the Republicans are 90% white....is he making a point or are we seeing his true colors?....i forget the fuckers name.....

that blacks have an important place in the Democratic Party.

yea its called we need your votes.....but please....just dont move in next door to me....

what the fuck language are you talking about?....how about that racist fuck who always says the Republicans are 90% white....is he making a point or are we seeing his true colors?....i forget the fuckers name.....

that blacks have an important place in the Democratic Party.

yea its called we need your votes.....but please....just dont move in next door to me....

That is soooooo true. For democrats it's all a pony show. They give Jesse Jackson airtime and get that black love, meanwhile their policies have destroyed black families and communities. But hey they give you government programs like housing projects....woooohooooooo the KKK couldn't have done a better job at fucking over minorities.

Your libturd buddy PaintMyHouse is the one who used the term "darky," moron.

Funny how the left says that stuff and the rest just conveniently miss it. Again if he wants to call them darkies, that's his thing, sure they are dark and technically accurate, but I like the term black, it's what I grew up with. And I hate African American for two reasons, one everyone here legally is an American, second geographic locations are a bad way to term a race. I mean if a white Kenyan came over here, he would be more African American than most blacks. And isn't saying all Africans are black kinda like saying all blacks are poor, I thought the left hated those generalizations?

Last edited:

Funny how the left says that stuff and the rest just conveniently miss it. Again if he wants to call them darkies, that's his thing, sure they are dark and technically accurate, but I like the term black, it's what I grew up with. And I hate African American for two reasons, one everyone here legally is an American, second geographic locations are a bad way to term a race. I mean if a white Kenyan came over here, he would be more African American than most blacks. And isn't saying all Africans are black kinda like saying all blacks are poor, I thought the left hated those generalizations?

I have a friend who's from South Africa. He's as white as the snow in Toronto, but he's an AFrican American.

Forum List

Back