🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Crazier Trumps Opponents Act, the Saner Trump Looks

Model Chrissy Teigen says Trump should pay for her botox, medical bills because of ‘crippling anxiety.’
“So fucking tired of this manically insane, incompetent president and this dumpster fire administration I’m gonna have to go on another med.”

This is why quite a few people who didn’t support Trump in November support him now.[/Q

Gonna take a lot more than that to make Trump look sane.

Are you going to blame trump for your inability to use the quote function as well?

next thing it will be women who want a third breast, claim they are entitled to it, and also entitled to a reality show where they can show off all three breasts while dating a new man every week

next thing it will be women who want a third breast, claim they are entitled to it, and also entitled to a reality show where they can show off all three breasts while dating a new man every week

I have always been in favor of a third breast-----in the back. You know, for dancing.

I have always been in favor of a third breast-----in the back. You know, for dancing.
i have always wanted to date woman with a third breast....just like Bill Clinton

Ask yourself why you begged Russia to hack your political opponent and interfere in our democracy. It was on National TV.
You know, I saw this on live TV. My impression was that Donald Trump was humorously asking whoever compromised the highly suspect Clinton home server to please help find the 30K emails Clinton took great pains to delete.

Mr. Trump did not ask anyone to hack Mrs. Clinton; he merely asked those who already supposedly had this information to share it. Trump was drawing attention to the blatant disregard Clinton had for truth and honesty.

Question: What problem do you have with people knowing the truth? It will set you free, you know. Unless, perhaps, you are Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:
the more shit Trump feeds his drones the better they like it ...

Ask yourself why you begged Russia to hack your political opponent and interfere in our democracy. It was on National TV.
You know, I saw this on live TV. My impression was that Donald Trump was humorously asking whoever compromised the highly suspect Clinton home server to please help find the 30K emails Clinton took great pains to delete.

Mr. Trump did not ask anyone to hack Mrs. Clinton; he merely asked those who already supposedly had this information to share it. Trump was drawing attention to the blatant disregard Clinton had for truth and honesty.

Question: What problem do you have with people knowing the truth? It will set you free, you know. Unless, perhaps, you are Hillary Clinton.

Trump as talking specifically to Russia.

Model Chrissy Teigen says Trump should pay for her botox, medical bills because of ‘crippling anxiety.’
“So fucking tired of this manically insane, incompetent president and this dumpster fire administration I’m gonna have to go on another med.”

This is why quite a few people who didn’t support Trump in November support him now.
Being sarcastic she was being sarcastic is all
upload_2017-5-8_17-32-37.jpeg

Yates: Flynn Was 'Compromised With Respect To The Russians'
Source: Talking Points Memo

By ALLEGRA KIRKLAND Published MAY 8, 2017 3:25 PM

Former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates testified Monday that she first warned the White House days after inauguration that ousted national security adviser Michael Flynn had misled members of the Trump administration about his contacts with Russian officials, and that Russia knew about those conversations.

“We felt like it was critical that we get this information to the White House because, in part, the Vice President was unknowingly making false statements to the public, and because we believed that Gen. Flynn was compromised with respect to the Russians,” Yates said in a hearing held by the Senate Judiciary Committee’s subcommittee on crime and terrorism.

Yates said she and a member of the Justice Department’s national security devision met with White House Counsel Don McGahn in his office on Jan. 26 to let him know that Vice President Mike Pence and other administration officials were going on the record with comments about Flynn’s contacts with Russia “that we knew to be untrue.”

She declined to describe how DOJ learned that Flynn was lying to the White House, saying that information was classified. Yates said she also informed McGahn that the FBI interviewed Flynn at the White House on Jan. 24, and declined to answer McGahn’s question about how he “did.”

Read more: Yates: Flynn Was 'Compromised With Respect To The Russians'

but he didn't. right?

Tell you what, you name the time in that video he asks that question.

but he didn't. right?

Tell you what, you name the time in that video he asks that question.

Typical right winger trying to play word games. His intention wasn't hard to follow.

Forum List

Back