🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Crazier Trumps Opponents Act, the Saner Trump Looks

18403574_10208877697115799_3955887889889207952_n.jpg

A Trump Tweet May Have Violated Federal Law And Could Land Him In Prison For 20 Years

Rep. Ted Lieu (D-CA) is asking whether Donald Trump committed a federal crime by engaging in witness tampering with a tweet about Sally Yates. If Trump was convicted of witness tampering, he could be sentenced to up to 20 years in prison.…

Ask yourself why you begged Russia to hack your political opponent and interfere in our democracy. It was on National TV.
You know, I saw this on live TV. My impression was that Donald Trump was humorously asking whoever compromised the highly suspect Clinton home server to please help find the 30K emails Clinton took great pains to delete.

Mr. Trump did not ask anyone to hack Mrs. Clinton; he merely asked those who already supposedly had this information to share it. Trump was drawing attention to the blatant disregard Clinton had for truth and honesty.

Question: What problem do you have with people knowing the truth? It will set you free, you know. Unless, perhaps, you are Hillary Clinton.

Trump as talking specifically to Russia.

but he didn't. right?

Tell you what, you name the time in that video he asks that question.

Typical right winger trying to play word games. His intention wasn't hard to follow.

how you figure. You posted a statement and that statement is not correct. I only asked you to provide the spot in the video you posted where the statement was made. I'm taking it, you ain't got it. so he never made that statement thank you for finally admitting that.

Now what is it he actually did say. hey russia, if you got the 30K deleted emails, share em. That's paraphrased, but what he said. right?

Nowhere, and I mean nowhere, did trump make the statement you said he made. liar.

Question: What problem do you have with people knowing the truth? It will set you free, you know. Unless, perhaps, you are Hillary Clinton.
Question :
What problem does Donald Trump have with Releasing his Tax Returns as all Presidential candidates have done over the last 40 plus years ...what is wrong with us Knowing the Truth ? It will set us free of Trump...unless perhaps you are committed to being a Lifetime Rube for Trump..

Ask yourself why you begged Russia to hack your political opponent and interfere in our democracy. It was on National TV.
You know, I saw this on live TV. My impression was that Donald Trump was humorously asking whoever compromised the highly suspect Clinton home server to please help find the 30K emails Clinton took great pains to delete.

Mr. Trump did not ask anyone to hack Mrs. Clinton; he merely asked those who already supposedly had this information to share it. Trump was drawing attention to the blatant disregard Clinton had for truth and honesty.

Truth my ass. All the pundits made mountains out of mole hills for ratings. No evidence of any actual harm- ask Bernie, just staffers BSing and some harmless carelessness typical of gov't officials of both parties. Lock her up crooked Hillary BULLSHYTTE for 25 years, all investigated and NOTHING except in Dupe World.

OP- good joke by Chrissy lol. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Just makes the GOP BS propaganda machine and the dupes look crazy and humorless/brainwashed...

Model Chrissy Teigen says Trump should pay for her botox, medical bills because of ‘crippling anxiety.’
“So fucking tired of this manically insane, incompetent president and this dumpster fire administration I’m gonna have to go on another med.”

This is why quite a few people who didn’t support Trump in November support him now.

EXACTLY! Stephen Colbert's vicious OBSCENE diatribe against Trump only brings MORE voters to Trump!

Multiply that by other liberal PSYCHOS like the View cast, Samantha Bee, John Oliver, Trevor Noah, Bill Maher, etc. only help EXPAND Trump's voter base!!

What problem does Donald Trump have with Releasing his Tax Returns as all Presidential candidates have done over the last 40 plus years ...what is wrong with us Knowing the Truth ?
You are comparing two different things. Let me explain the difference to you, my son.

A tax return is personal information. A person can divulge it to anyone they choose, or not, regardless of what others have done. Since a president is a person, this applies to presidents too, no?

People who handle classified information have requirements they are compelled by law to follow. Additionally, government employees must retain and safeguard records generated in the course of their duties. These records are the property of the American people.

While people may like to review President Trump's tax returns, they have no legal right to do so.

On the other hand, the American people (or their representatives with classified clearance) have a right to review all email records of Secretary Clinton stored on her (so called) work computer.

Therefore, since the Clinton Team chose to obliterate the property of the American people, I echo then candidate Trump's plea: "If anyone out there, regardless of nationality has a copy of these records, please return them to their rightful owner - the American people. Thank you."

Question :
What problem does Donald Trump have with Releasing his Tax Returns as all Presidential candidates have done over the last 40 plus years ...what is wrong with us Knowing the Truth ? It will set us free of Trump...unless perhaps you are committed to being a Lifetime Rube for Trump..

Tax returns are about as pertinent as boxers or briefs. Where are all of you guys on Obama's still sealed records? What's good for the goose......

This REALLY applies now because Democrats have gotten so INSANE they want to ADD states, PACK the Supreme court, give FREE healthcare to ILLEGAL aliens, & suspend ALL deportations unless you're a MURDERER which is OPEN borders!

So even if you don't personally like Trump you vote for him to prevent the Democrats from DESTROYING America!!

Forum List

Back