The Crimean bridge. New Year's video card. Triumph of Russian Enginering and Construction Industry

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Putin says, Putin does!
To project and to erect a such extremely difficult bridge between Russia and Crimea USA will needs
at least 15 years, Germany 25 years, Finland 30 years and for countries like Ukraine or Poland it is impossible.
For Putin 4 years only!

i

Didn't you post this already?

Are you envy?
Some idiots post here daily, Putin was corrupt, Russians were dumb, Russia was shit.
No reaction from you.

Yep, be envy!

No, I'm not envious. Are you using childish tactics to divert? Yes you fucking are.

You hate Russians because Russians love Russia, are not dumb and want not to be subverted to Deep State.
Through sanctions against Russia and unfair treatment of Russians in Ukraine western morons united all Russians in the world behind Putin.
The point of no return is passed, Russians are ready to fight with Deep State!

Are you envy?
Some idiots post here daily, Putin was corrupt, Russians were dumb, Russia was shit.
No reaction from you.

Yep, be envy!

No, I'm not envious. Are you using childish tactics to divert? Yes you fucking are.

You hate Russians because Russians love Russia, are not dumb and want not to be subverted to Deep State.
Through sanctions against Russia and unfair treatment of Russians in Ukraine western morons united all Russians in the world behind Putin.

Oh, now I hate Russians huh? Where the fuck do you get off? You know NOTHING about me, so fuck off.

People like you love to make shit up so you've got something you can actually argue. People like you piss me off. Luckily not all Russians are that low.

Are you envy?
No reaction from you.

Yep, be envy!

Oh, now I hate Russians huh? Where the fuck do you get off? You know NOTHING about me, so fuck off.

People like you love to make shit up so you've got something you can actually argue. People like you piss me off. Luckily not all Russians are that low.

Your posts prove your deep hate against Russians.

Are you envy?
No reaction from you.

Yep, be envy!

Your posts prove your deep hate against Russians.

No, it proves that you're the sort of person who's so interested in bullshit all they deserve is the ignore list.

I'm not going to justify myself to a keyboard warrior like yourself, I'l just going to click on button and never have to put up with your childish nonsense ever again.

До свидания!

Pootin builds bridge but loses 45 million dollar satellite in a fucked up mistaken launch......Progress and power for the beautiful.

Putin says, Putin does!
To project and to erect a such extremely difficult bridge between Russia and Crimea USA will needs
at least 15 years, Germany 25 years, Finland 30 years and for countries like Ukraine or Poland it is impossible.
For Putin 4 years only!

i

Congratulations to the Russian people. I am very proud moressed.

Now get Putin to stop supporting the mass murderer in Syria and stop stirring up white nationalists like Trump's racist base and elections in ours and other European countries.

We know Putin wanted an ignorant destabilizing Buffoon puppet to win the election and the race baiting gave him what he wanted.

But that has to stop.

Build the bridge, enjoy it. And leave our elections and politics alone, but for the normal open and public criticism and commentary of course.

Behave like a lawful nation among allies for good in the world in other words.

хорошего дня
khoroshego dnya

Putin says, Putin does!
For Putin 4 years only!

i

I give it 25 years before it collapses

Putin says, Putin does!
For Putin 4 years only!

i

Are you a Civil and Static Engineer?
If not shut up

Putin says, Putin does!
For Putin 4 years only!

i

If not shut up

With Russian design, choice of materials, lack of quality control and shoddy workmanship.......25 years is a reach

Putin says, Putin does!
For Putin 4 years only!

i

If not shut up

With Russian design, choice of materials, lack of quality control and shoddy workmanship.......25 years is a reach

Do you have something against Russian design?

Putin says, Putin does!
For Putin 4 years only!

i

If not shut up

We saw how good Russian tanks performed in Iraq

Look pretty but can't fight for shit

Putin says, Putin does!
For Putin 4 years only!

i

If not shut up

We saw how good Russian tanks performed in Iraq

Look pretty but can't fight for shit

LOL, the old sowjet's shit form 1960s?
Deep State sent now the same old rubbish to Ukraine

On Ukraine’s front lines, U.S.-supplied equipment is falling apart

Last edited:

Forum List

Back