The Crispie Investigation versus the Obama Investigations

R

rdean

The Chrispie investigations have been serious, low key, another 18 subpoenas went out yesterday. People have been ordered not to talk. The press is desperately trying to dig up information because it's not available coming from the investigators.

The Obama investigations have been a joke. Cherry picked information, released partial transcripts, all to create a narrative. Altered emails. Worse for the GOP, non partisan investigations have found no wrongdoing.

The public has a "wait and see" attitude with the Crispie investigation because of the professional way it's being handled.

The GOP base has been screaming "impeach" because of the way their leaders have handled the Obama investigations and the misleading information that has been released. Well, the GOP base should prepare to be disappointed.

By the next presidential election, whatever the outcome, the Crispie investigation will be over and Obama will still be president.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Chrispie investigations have been serious, low key, another 18 subpoenas went out yesterday. People have been ordered not to talk. The press is desperately trying to dig up information because it's not available coming from the investigators.

The Obama investigations have been a joke. Cherry picked information, released partial transcripts, all to create a narrative. Altered emails. Worse for the GOP, non partisan investigations have found no wrongdoing.

The public has a "wait and see" attitude with the Crispie investigation because of the professional way it's being handled.

The GOP base has been screaming "impeach" because of the way their leaders have handled the Obama investigations and the misleading information that has been released. Well, the GOP base should prepare to be disappointed.

By the next presidential election, whatever the outcome, the Crispie investigation will be over and Obama will still be president.

Maybe because Christie is actually cooperating with the investigations. Has Obama and his Kabinet been doing the same?

Maybe because Christie is actually cooperating with the investigations. Has Obama and his Kabinet been doing the same?

Chrispie is cooperating? His office has sent out statements trashing the people who used to work for him and he isn't even in his state. Not for at least a week. How is that cooperating.
Course, then there was the public statement about him not knowing.

cabinet

Chrispie is cooperating? His office has sent out statements trashing the people who used to work for him and he isn't even in his state. Not for at least a week. How is that cooperating.

cabinet

If thats your best response, then we know you are just playing the DNC stooge hack we all know and hate with a passion.

Go play in traffic.

cabinet

If thats your best response, then we know you are just playing the DNC stooge hack we all know and hate with a passion.

Go play in traffic.

Seems to be a pretty good response. Which part wasn't true?

cabinet

Go play in traffic.

anything you say has inherent untruthfulness in it, so I really don't know where to start, and I honestly don't have the additional time to waste with a nimrod such as yourself.

Isn't there some traffic you should be playing in?

issa.jpg

^ This is how Obama cooperates with an investigation

issa.jpg

^ This is how Obama cooperates with an investigation

Elijah Cummings Releases IRS Transcript - Darrell Issa Gets Played

Hilarious you showed a picture of Darrell Issa. Now this is really hilarious. You see Darrell Issa was releasing partial lists and partial transcripts in order to build a narrative against the president. Like putting out a list of only conservative groups and leaving out Democratic and Independent groups in the so called IRS scandal.

Elijah Cummings finally had enough. You see, people on these committees are not supposed to release anything until the investigation is complete. But Issa was trying to stir up his base, divide the country and blame the president by releasing partial transcripts. So what did Elijah Cummings, who was on that committee do? He released the ENTIRE transcript. And that proved Issa is full of shit. Issa's entire narative was blown out of the water and Issa is as mad as hell. But what can he do? Kick Cummings off the committee? Not likely, since Cummings would demand an investigation wanting to expose who was leaking partial transcripts. Something Issa absolutely doesn't want.

Go play in traffic.

anything you say has inherent untruthfulness in it, so I really don't know where to start, and I honestly don't have the additional time to waste with a nimrod such as yourself.

You just don't want to believe the truth. We call that "head up butt". Notice how I post links but you don't? That's because you are both brainwashed and stupid. Not a little stupid, but the old fashioned "I fadiddle in public because I don't know any better" kind of stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Notice how the Obama scandals have run out of steam? Republicans are trying to look less crazy before the midterms.

You just don't want to believe the truth. We call that "head up butt". Notice how I post links but you don't? That's because you are both brainwashed and stupid. Not a little stupid, but the old fashioned "I fadiddle in public because I don't know any better" kind of stupid.

Just keep posting your usual tripe. And links don't mean crap when your original premise is a complete joke.

Go play in traffic.

stop trolling the thread then asswipe. :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand:

yeah looks like the investigation is quitely running its course as opposed to Repub clown show/kangaroo court investigations of Issa.

yeah looks like the investigation is quitely running its course as opposed to Repub clown show/kangaroo court investigations of Issa.

Clearly that's the case. I don't understand the denial. You can't win in politics without something people want.

These so called scandals will disappear until after the midterms. I think Republicans are going to try to pretend they aren't the crazy party until after the midterms. Look how quiet they were on the debt ceiling vote.

Rdean's thread are troll threads to begin with. They add nothing of content to the board, and attract white knight assholes such as yourself to his pathetic defense.

Go join him in playing in traffic.

This is cooperating?

"In an announcement that could set the stage for a constitutional showdown, the Christie administration informed Sen. Robert Gordon (D-Bergen), chairman of the Senate Legislative Oversight Committee, that it is Christie administration policy that no members of the governor's office are allowed to appear before legislative committees.

"This is a Christie administration policy. There was no such policy before this in previous administrations," Gordon said yesterday on the eve of his committee hearing focusing on the months of delays by the Department of Community Affairs in getting $600 million in Sandy aid out to homeowners. "This is a huge disadvantage for our inquiry when so many of the decisions are made in the governor's office."

Rule Prevents Staff From Testifying in Bridgegate: Christie Administration | NBC 10 Philadelphia

Clearly that's the case. I don't understand the denial. You can't win in politics without something people want.

These so called scandals will disappear until after the midterms. I think Republicans are going to try to pretend they aren't the crazy party until after the midterms. Look how quiet they were on the debt ceiling vote.
yep, GObP all about appearances. Sad. :( funny but sad.

Rdean's thread are troll threads to begin with. They add nothing of content to the board, and attract white knight assholes such as yourself to his pathetic defense.

Go join him in playing in traffic.

yet you are wasting your *cough* "precious time" in it? :eusa_eh: GTFO of here asswipe.

lol

seriously though, if he's guilty of purposely jamming-up the busiest commuter bridge in this great nation (the world for that matter), then he's toast.

1. If Chris violated the law in any way, I have no problem with him getting what's coming to him.

However, I believe it's a witch hunt. If it isn't then the investigations should prove that..............

2. If the scandals aren't legit, like the IRS, then why have they apologized.............Why are they now changing the rules to FIX IT................

If they didn't violate the rules and laws................why the need to FIX anything............

Forum List

Back