The Democrat Tell

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Purely just my own observations, but I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

Since Kamala has been chosen to replace Biden, I've noticed a few things:

1. Whenever they try to attack Trump, they speak in generalities such as RESULTS, claims not based on any specific, definable ACTIONS. For instance, they might claim Trump committed crimes against humanity or is a danger to democracy now yet they give no specific, testable details on HOW they came to these conclusions upon which to BASE the claim! Democrats just hope viewers will HEAR these vacant accusations and simply, mindlessly accept them without question. Saul Alinsky often said: "Repeat a lie often enough until it BECOMES the truth."
  2. The other thing I've noticed about Kamala is that while she talks a lot, SHE SAYS NOTHING. Like an astrological prediction in the newspaper, she rambles on using words and phrases that sound big yet SAY NOTHING. It is purely EMOTIONAL rhetoric designed to appeal to the heartstrings of the vacuous listener to sound good subject to each person's OWN INTERPRETATION of what the hell she is actually talking about.

This tells me that the democrats got NOTHING. Their campaign is pure bullshit. I predict that Trump is going to eviscerate this kumquat. That first debate with Biden should not count and I think they should schedule TWO debates between Trump and Harris. Just one debate between these two is NOT enough.

FINAL THOUGHT: At the last minute, maybe sometime in October, Trump should screw with the democrats and tell them HE is dropping out of the race to be replaced by someone else! :hhello:

Whenever they try to attack Trump, they speak in generalities such as RESULTS, claims not based on any specific, definable ACTIONS. For instance, they might claim Trump committed crimes against humanity or is a danger to democracy now yet they give no specific, testable details on HOW they came to these conclusions upon which to BASE the claim! Democrats just hope viewers will HEAR these vacant accusations and simply, mindlessly accept them without question. Saul Alinsky often said: "Repeat a lie often enough until it BECOMES the truth."
When the Democrats mention that "Trump is a 'threat to Democracy'. But they don't detail what that is to them, they just spew nonsense. it's called "Living in an alternative world". The world in which they know is baseless - but yet, they just throw it out there, thinking that the American people don't notice and just go along with the narratives.

They insert their vile intentions to the MSM, because they know they will "follow their leads".

1. Whenever they try to attack Trump, they speak in generalities such as RESULTS, claims not based on any specific, definable ACTIONS. For instance, they might claim Trump committed crimes against humanity or is a danger to democracy now yet they give no specific, testable details on HOW they came to these conclusions upon which to BASE the claim! Democrats just hope viewers will HEAR these vacant accusations and simply, mindlessly accept them without question. Saul Alinsky often said: "Repeat a lie often enough until it BECOMES the truth."
  2. The other thing I've noticed about Kamala is that while she talks a lot, SHE SAYS NOTHING. Like an astrological prediction in the newspaper, she rambles on using words and phrases that sound big yet SAY NOTHING. It is purely EMOTIONAL rhetoric designed to appeal to the heartstrings of the vacuous listener to sound good subject to each person's OWN INTERPRETATION of what the hell she is actually talking about.

This tells me that the democrats got NOTHING. Their campaign is pure bullshit. I predict that Trump is going to eviscerate this kumquat. That first debate with Biden should not count and I think they should schedule TWO debates between Trump and Harris. Just one debate between these two is NOT enough.

FINAL THOUGHT: At the last minute, maybe sometime in October, Trump should screw with the democrats and tell them HE is dropping out of the race to be replaced by someone else! :hhello:

Crimes against humanity?

Dems often refer to his 34 felony convictions as 34 felony convictions. I don’t think any has accused him of a crime against humanity.

As for “saying nothing”...”Make America Great Again” is the ultimate in saying nothing since there is no policy behind it to move the nation in such a direction. What...do you think giving billionaires tax breaks make you richer? Nope.

When the Democrats mention that "Trump is a 'threat to Democracy'. But they don't detail what that is to them, they just spew nonsense. it's called "Living in an alternative world". The world in which they know is baseless - but yet, they just throw it out there, thinking that the American people don't notice and just go along with the narratives.

They insert their vile intentions to the MSM, because they know they will "follow their leads".
He did incite an insurrection on 1/6 trying to overturn an election. That is what the dems mean.

They can't run on their record. It sucks.
They can't run against Trump's record. It rocked.
So all they have, as you mentioned, is to repeat the same lies over and over hoping that somehow will make them true.

It's pretty pathetic.

How would you like to be put in the position of defending the indefensible because of peer or social pressure or whatever drives the Democrats to be the way they are?

They can't run on their record. It sucks.
They will try to make one up. Their base doesn't question anything.

They can't run against Trump's record. It rocked.
They will make it up while claiming he is a criminal dictator who never intends to leave office.

How would you like to be put in the position of defending the indefensible because of peer or social pressure or whatever drives the Democrats to be the way they are?
They will try to appeal to a base of CHILDREN who admittedly DON'T CARE about their policies, because they just think it more important to just put a WOMAN or a BLACK in office because they are too young to even yet understand the DAMAGE these policies have done and are doing!

These are the people protesting Israel's right to survive not understanding that 80% of the Palestinians in Gaza SUPPORT and ELECTED Hamas and are getting killed mainly because they refuse to leave the war zone!

Forum List

Back