🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Democrization of Donald J Trump

The guy has spent the majority of his life as a democat...
<1987
2001-2009

I wouldn't be surprised if he does a lot of democrat stuff.
but not controlled by the DNC, much, much different thingy altogether. I've continued to state he is a third party candidate. he has no ties to either party. he's doing exactly what I thought he'd do.

<1987
2001-2009

but not controlled by the DNC, much, much different thingy altogether. I've continued to state he is a third party candidate. he has no ties to either party. he's doing exactly what I thought he'd do.

So you thought he would begin praising Hillary and speaking favorably about Obamacare? HA! He is far more Progressive than the poor old GOP wants to see. Once the GOP says "NO!" to in infrastructure plans, the battle will begin. Funny Stuff!

<1987
2001-2009

Not even sworn in and he is showing his Progressive Colors.

<1987
2001-2009

So you thought he would begin praising Hillary and speaking favorably about Obamacare? HA! He is far more Progressive than the poor old GOP wants to see. Once the GOP says "NO!" to in infrastructure plans, the battle will begin. Funny Stuff!
dude, what about third party didn't you understand. neither party wanted him in because he has no ties to them. he can do what he needs to do without permission from the party. I can't wait for the party to start.
So hang on for the ride of your life bubba. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Is Donald Trump Neo-Conservative?

No.

Is Donald Trump Tea Party Conservative?

No.

Is Donald Trump Conservative at all?

No.

Is Donald Trump more like Teddy Roosevelt, Ike and Nixon?

Time will only tell but I lean to being more like Nixon without the Watergate and Cambodia.

<1987
2001-2009

Not even sworn in and he is showing his Progressive Colors.

Looks like someone is jumping on board the Trump Train.

Or more likely you're full of it, and will go back to calling him a bigot when he nominates someone for SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back