The economic outlook is so good that a local engineering and architecture firm is exploding.

When you follow the link you get this page:

Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 9.50.43 AM.png

Well I can tell you where I live business is booming. New businesses opening up and hiring signs all over the place.

Well I can tell you where I live business is booming. New businesses opening up and hiring signs all over the place.

Where do you live?

We'll pull up employment statistics and compare Obama vs Trump employment gains.

• Banned
https://www.kmbc.com/article/burns-...people-per-year-for-the-foreseeable-future/22

This all despite their very public loss of the new airport project. Hiring 1000 people per year...

MAGA indeed

So under Obama we create 201,000 jobs a month for 75 months straight - that is NOT MAGA.

Under Trump we create 186,000 jobs a month on average - that is MAGA indeed.

...What am I missing?
That Trump is managing the economy masterfully despite the predictions of collapse from the left.

https://www.kmbc.com/article/burns-...people-per-year-for-the-foreseeable-future/22

This all despite their very public loss of the new airport project. Hiring 1000 people per year...

MAGA indeed

So under Obama we create 201,000 jobs a month for 75 months straight - that is NOT MAGA.

...What am I missing?

your head is not up Trump's ass

Well I do have to say that Grandpa did voice disagreement with Trump from time to time, so he is not a total tool like some others here.

MAGA indeed

...What am I missing?
That Trump is managing the economy masterfully despite the predictions of collapse from the left.

So why does economic growth not reflect that?

Why are we creating less, not more jobs?

Or are you saying Obama was also "managing the economy masterfully"?

Where do you live?

We'll pull up employment statistics and compare Obama vs Trump employment gains.
Ok, I will tell you what. Lets do that. Here is my challenge to you.

Lets look at what the unemployment numbers did from the time the democrats won the 2006 midterms. Had full control of congress from 2007 to 2010. From 2010 to 2014 the democrats had half control of congress. From 2014 till present the democrats lost full control of congress.

Get that? Want me to connect some dots for you?

The unemployment rate under Republican control until 2007, was 4.6 percent. What happened to that economy and unemployment rate from 2007 to 2010 when the democrats had full control of congress and then the white house?

Do you know who rewrote the community Reinvestment Act? Do you know what that did? Go ahead, you are the educated one with the stats? Let me tell you, since you don't know. It put pressure on banks to lend to low income neighborhoods. Signficant pressure. To you that was just NO BIG DEAL.

You signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act? Do you know what that did? No? It exempted default swaps from regulation. How did that effect the economy?

Ohhhhh, you want to insist that obama did something about the economy? What? Not only was the average annual growth rate of just 1.48% during Obama's business cycle the weakest of any expansion since at least 1949, he became the only President to have not had even one year of 3% GDP growth.

Do you feel you have the facts on your side? I will be waiting for you to tell me what the unemployment rate did from 2007 to 2010 when the democrats had full control of congress and then the white house. I will also like you to tell me what the unemployment rate did from 2010 till present when the Republicans started talking back control.

Lets have a show of hands, who want's to go back to Dem's tax increases and jobs killing regulations? Nobody? Thought so. Good job president Trump :eusa_clap:

MAGA indeed

...What am I missing?

Obama squandered amazing opportunities in order to give kickbacks instead of REAL shovel ready jobs. As well as other stupid shit like cash for clunkers. He rode the tide as it came back to shore, nothing more

MAGA indeed

...What am I missing?

Obama squandered amazing opportunities in order to give kickbacks instead of REAL shovel ready jobs. As well as other stupid shit like cash for clunkers. He rode the tide as it came back to shore, nothing more
I also wonder what groups we will never know about that were funded by that stimulus.

As it is, we sill have no idea what happened with that half a bil that was given to Solyndra.

Btw, Mueller headed up that investigation. He ever get back to us about that?

I keep forgetting that their black messiah could do no wrong.

MAGA indeed

...What am I missing?

The predictions of doom and gloom if Trump was elected.

MAGA indeed

...What am I missing?

I have a question….

Why didn’t you answer the question from antontoo?

Obama created more jobs according to him 201K to 186K….
Are you saying that Obama was also “managing the economy masterfully”?

Where do you live?

Ok, I will tell you what. Lets do that. Here is my challenge to you.

Lets look at what the unemployment numbers did from the time the democrats won the 2006 midterms. Had full control of congress from 2007 to 2010. From 2010 to 2014 the democrats had half control of congress. From 2014 till present the democrats lost full control of congress.

Get that? Want me to connect some dots for you?

The unemployment rate under Republican control until 2007, was 4.6 percent. What happened to that economy and unemployment rate from 2007 to 2010 when the democrats had full control of congress and then the white house?

Do you know who rewrote the community Reinvestment Act? Do you know what that did? Go ahead, you are the educated one with the stats? Let me tell you, since you don't know. It put pressure on banks to lend to low income neighborhoods. Signficant pressure. To you that was just NO BIG DEAL.

You signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act? Do you know what that did? No? It exempted default swaps from regulation. How did that effect the economy?

Ohhhhh, you want to insist that obama did something about the economy? What? Not only was the average annual growth rate of just 1.48% during Obama's business cycle the weakest of any expansion since at least 1949, he became the only President to have not had even one year of 3% GDP growth.

Do you feel you have the facts on your side? I will be waiting for you to tell me what the unemployment rate did from 2007 to 2010 when the democrats had full control of congress and then the white house. I will also like you to tell me what the unemployment rate did from 2010 till present when the Republicans started talking back control.

Wow you are full of politico bullshit and hopped up on some uppers.

You wrote all that nonsense as if Obama or Democrat Congress in 2007 caused the Great Recession. News flash asshole - they didn’t.

And you didn’t even address what you quoted re. Obama economic data VS Trump.

Forum List

Back