The eldest of the Duggar children resigns from FRC: Child Molestation Charges

Keep in mind that the media is still ignoring that, Terry Bean, a major Obama donor in Oregon, and founder of the HRC, the largest LGBT rights group, was charged with raping a 15 year old boy.

but but but, that's just different.
a bunch of two faced hypocrites on the left. If they can't destroy a political candidate then they go after the NEXT BEST THING. American citizens. such small people

Stephanie

What political candidate are you talking about?

Dad Duggar isn't running for any office but the child molester says he wants a career in politics.

You okay with an ADMITTED CHILD MOLESTER in politics?

Or are you defending snake oil salesman/friend of child predators, Huckster?

Yep.
Disgusting
Christians sin too

True, but the entire Duggar family "legend" is a complete fucking lie. The buried his acts of child molestation in order to make sure they could make it to fame and fortune.

That sucks.
Let's take a look at what YOU the OP and idiot just did. You painted NINETEEN people for the actions of ONE. And YOU base YOUR broad brush idiot bigoted approach of "one guilty ALL guilty".

You do of course realize what you are saying is CLASSIC bigotry right? Granted you are a total retard but it IS rather apparent that you have done that.

So YOUR logic IS if ONE Duggar is guilty ALL are guilty. Do you have ANY idea of just how many layers of stupid that is? What's up with all this hate and bigotry you have?

Do you truly despise people so much in general that you NEED to do that? When a child of whatever age goes wrong you don't harm the family you retard.

You are truly one disgusting human being.
Josh's father knew about the molestations for years before divulging them.
Amazing! The investigation has just started and already you know who who knew what and for how long. Is your Chief of Detectives aware that you're releasing sensitive case material to the public prematurely?
Bombshell Duggar Police Report Jim Bob Duggar Didn t Report Son Josh s Alleged Sex Offenses For More Than a Year - In Touch Weekly

Really, a bombshell to who exactly? the majority of the people don't follow this gossipy garbage. it seem only you on the left, the liberals and OF ALL NAMES. IN touch weekly...holy dear gawd

Yep.
Disgusting
Christians sin too

True, but the entire Duggar family "legend" is a complete fucking lie. The buried his acts of child molestation in order to make sure they could make it to fame and fortune.

That sucks.
Let's take a look at what YOU the OP and idiot just did. You painted NINETEEN people for the actions of ONE. And YOU base YOUR broad brush idiot bigoted approach of "one guilty ALL guilty".

You do of course realize what you are saying is CLASSIC bigotry right? Granted you are a total retard but it IS rather apparent that you have done that.

So YOUR logic IS if ONE Duggar is guilty ALL are guilty. Do you have ANY idea of just how many layers of stupid that is? What's up with all this hate and bigotry you have?

Do you truly despise people so much in general that you NEED to do that? When a child of whatever age goes wrong you don't harm the family you retard.

You are truly one disgusting human being.
Josh's father knew about the molestations for years before divulging them.

oh so according to you on the left. No One can repent or EVER be forgiving?

Just like you people went after Duck Dynasty. If it's a hit show with good Christian people in it. it NEED TO BE DESTROYED. Liberals are the most Intolerant of all people in this country.

So are you canvassing to have Jerry Sandusky released from prison?

who are you to care? MYOB little trollie

How fleeting will be stats sudden moral clarity here concerning child sex offenders? Right now Obama is granting amnesty to known child sex offenders and libs applaud.

Well, they have to be certain kinds of sex offenders and only they can pick and choose which ones that is
hypocrites, because the Duggers are Religious.

Exactly. They overlook all sexual predators that hurt the gay agenda or the democrat party.

Until they start being honest... Their scandals of the week don't interest me.

Is there evidence the son's behaviour persisted beyond the parents' disciplinary intervention 10 years ago?

How fleeting will be stats sudden moral clarity here concerning child sex offenders? Right now Obama is granting amnesty to known child sex offenders and libs applaud.

Well, they have to be certain kinds of sex offenders and only they can pick and choose which ones that is

Exactly. They overlook all sexual predators that hurt the gay agenda or the democrat party.

Exactly, I guess they haven't had a good RAGE on, oh for a couple day anyway.
pathetic

Nope.

I hate all sexual predators equally.

Unlike you RWs, I'll happily call them all out. Put them in front of a jury and let's find out what they've done.

In the past, various RWs here have defended child predators Ted Nugent and Phil Robertson and now, this little pervert. In the case of these three, all have openly admitted they are perverts and yet RWs defend them.

While thumping on their bibles.

Indefensible.

Here are 6 of the most horrifying examples of the Duggars’ homophobia
After Josh Duggar’s resignation from the conservative Family Research Council (FRC) on Thursday and admission that he did indeed molest underage girls — including his sisters — while he was a teenager, critics were not just calling for the cancellation of his family’s reality show; they were highlighting the apparent hypocrisy between his actions and his family’s repeated attempts to paint same-sex marriage and homosexuality itself as moral failings.
Lady...it's a vagina, not a clown car.

Homosexuality's a 'moral failing?' What dya call if every Christian woman had 19 kids? World's greatly overpopulated with only 7 billion people. If each Christian woman had 19 kids, say about 1 billion of those, there'd be over 25 billion people on the planet. Ya, that's really moral.

If they are self reliant what do you care if they want 19 kids?

Liberals also ingore not only that there is a higher rate of domestic violence in gay relationships, but that it exists, period. Only positive stories allowed about protected status groups.

Exactly, I guess they haven't had a good RAGE on, oh for a couple day anyway.
pathetic

What's "pathetic" is that the abuse of children doesn't "enrage" RWs.

There is something that is left out of RWs and phony christians. They 're not able to feel much of anything for anyone, especially children.

You are defending the indefensible.

Liberals also ingore not only that there is a higher rate of domestic violence in gay relationships, but that it exists, period. Only positive stories allowed about protected status groups.

So start a thread.

Meanwhile, address the issue of THIS thread.

Why are you defending these monsters?

After Josh Duggar’s resignation from the conservative Family Research Council (FRC) on Thursday and admission that he did indeed molest underage girls — including his sisters — while he was a teenager, critics were not just calling for the cancellation of his family’s reality show; they were highlighting the apparent hypocrisy between his actions and his family’s repeated attempts to paint same-sex marriage and homosexuality itself as moral failings.

Homosexuality's a 'moral failing?' What dya call if every Christian woman had 19 kids? World's greatly overpopulated with only 7 billion people. If each Christian woman had 19 kids, say about 1 billion of those, there'd be over 25 billion people on the planet. Ya, that's really moral.

there's that SELF righteousness of the left/liberal. always poking their nose into everyone business. Like they have a RIGHT to do it or something. that's one thing I can't stand about them

On the face of it, I agree but pimping out her vagina and their litter of thumpers is pretty disgusting.

Nope.

I hate all sexual predators equally.

Unlike you RWs, I'll happily call them all out. Put them in front of a jury and let's find out what they've done.

In the past, various RWs here have defended child predators Ted Nugent and Phil Robertson and now, this little pervert. In the case of these three, all have openly admitted they are perverts and yet RWs defend them.

While thumping on their bibles.

Indefensible.

I am inclined to side with the poster that said it depends on if the sexual conduct was a 14 year olds curiosity with others around the same age and stopped there. I'm not ready to pass judgement in this just because the anti Christian zealots have an ax to grind.

there's that SELF righteousness of the left/liberal. always poking their nose into everyone business. Like they have a RIGHT to do it or something. that's one thing I can't stand about them

When it comes to children, you bet.

Its consenting adults that should be left alone. You know, like the gays and women you're here demonizing every day.

Quit making excuses and just answer the question - WHY are you defending an ADMITTED CHILD MOLESTER?

So start a thread.

Meanwhile, address the issue of THIS thread.

Why are you defending these monsters?
Luddly, is there evidence that the parents tolerated the behaviour?

They spoke with their son, and when his behaviour persisted, they disciplined him, forgave him, and reconciled him to his sisters ten years ago. Beyond that, there's no evidence the problem persisted.

On what basis are you calling them 'monsters'?

Forum List

Back