🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The election is over so why is social media still banning/deleting posts they deem wrong?

Now you are arguing for authoritarian big government actions to address this still?
Protecting every Americans first amendment CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS is the antithesis of authoritarian.

Your first amendment right does not apply when using Farsebook and Twatter and they have every right to remove and block content just like USMB, but you and those like you will disagree and believe you should be allow to post anything you deem appropriate even when it is not...
They do not have that right without giving up their protections. They act as publishers right now but are not regulated like EVERY OTHER PUBLISHER.

Whats the goal here?

Suppress anger from the right befor the runoff senate race?

Force congress to break them up/strip them of protections?

Think they can permanently control public discourse if they just keep the propaganda machine oiled with the fresh remains of the 1st amendment?

Seriously can't say this loud enough....

FUCK THESE COMPANIES!
It's an ongoing process.

And if you don't like it, don't participate.

Now you are arguing for authoritarian big government actions to address this still?
Protecting every Americans first amendment CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS is the antithesis of authoritarian.

You need to take a class on the 1st Amendment and stop being a hypocrite on your support for big authoritarian governments.
No, the internet needs to be regulated under the FCC as a public square because THATS WHAT IT IS.

See, you did know what I was saying. You are a huge supporter of big authoritarian government.

Your first amendment right does not apply when using Farsebook and Twatter and they have every right to remove and block content just like USMB, but you and those like you will disagree and believe you should be allow to post anything you deem appropriate even when it is not...
They do not have that right without giving up their protections. They act as publishers right now but are not regulated like EVERY OTHER PUBLISHER.

Well then you better tell the Admin and Moderators of this site how they oppress your freedom of speech!!!

All websites have rules you must obey and because you do not want to act normal is not my issue but your issue...

Wrong.

All media enjoy the same First Amendment protections from unconstitutional government preemption and regulation.

Free press and speech should only be available to people I approve of.

Feel grateful for the freedoms we still enjoy.

Our children will not have these freedoms.

Our grandchildren will not know these freedoms ever existed.

That's right.

January 20 marks the beginning of a new phase in the history of this country.

During the last four years, and especially during 2020, censorship on the Web reached new heights.

Now that the Dems have (supposedly) won, they are loath to give up the intoxicating power of being able to shut up criticism.

Starting in a few weeks, such giants as Facebook & Twitter & YouTube will only allow cheerleaders for the new administration. In effect, they will become state broadcasters, just as the People's Daily is a mouthpiece of the dictators in Beijing.

I guess most Americans will just turn off the media and concentrate their time on personal activities, such as their jobs, friends, and hobbies.

That the First Amendment lasted as long as it did was a miracle.

All good things eventually come to an end.

That's life.

No, the internet needs to be regulated

Spoken like a true Conservative

Again, he's not a conservative. He's a fruitcake Party of the Rumper John Bircher who believes that only they have the right to say who can and who can't say something. Conservatives don't buy into that.
Omfg the irony is so thick i don't think a chainsaw could cut it.

And you're so dense you don't even see it.

Whats the goal here?

Think they can permanently control public discourse if they just keep the propaganda machine oiled with the fresh remains of the 1st amendment?

FUCK THESE COMPANIES!
The total goal is to have the population so GD dumb it is impossible for them to know the truth.

The other half are thretned with violence and death along with their kids.

Whats the goal here?

FUCK THESE COMPANIES!
censorship and thought crimes are a prelude to tyranny
the Dems are totalitarianist

My God. FB is a publically traded co. Not private.

But I am now all for the media blocking out voices they don't like. So I now approve of censorship.

Whats the goal here?

FUCK THESE COMPANIES!
censorship and thought crimes are a prelude to tyranny
the Dems are totalitarianist
I'm facing fact here. If I'm a liberal I will be able to say and do whatever I please, laws be damned. I can fuk Chinese spies, make up crooked Foundations...………...We're dumb fuks for not taking advantage. Just another angle to loo at.

The purveyors of 4 years of fake news are now the arbiters of real news.

Unreal

here is a fitting message.

You idiots spent 4 years chasing the russian boogeyman/Trump connection based on NO EVIDENCE.
Meanwhile REAL NEWS based on REAL EVIDENCE about the Biden family was dismissed as fake.

YOU
HAVE
NO
CREDIBILITY

Forum List

Back