The 'Enabler' Caught At It Again...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Oh my: NYT accuses Hillary of shielding aide accused of sexual harassment
'A senior adviser to Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign who was accused of repeatedly sexually harassing a young subordinate was kept on the campaign at Mrs. Clinton’s request, according to four people familiar with what took place.
Mrs. Clinton’s campaign manager at the time recommended that she fire the adviser, Burns Strider. But Mrs. Clinton did not. Instead, Mr. Strider was docked several weeks of pay and ordered to undergo counseling, and the young woman was moved to a new job.'

That'll teach her...er, HIM. :p
THEN AGAIN....

'Mr. Strider, who was Mrs. Clinton’s faith adviser, a co-founder of the American Values Network, and sent the candidate scripture readings every morning for months during the campaign, was hired five years later to lead an independent group that supported Mrs. Clinton’s 2016 candidacy, Correct the Record, which was created by a close Clinton ally, David Brock.
Guess what happened at CTR? Strider got canned several months later … for the same behavior he exhibited at the Clinton campaign.'

:eusa_doh: DOH!

'A senior adviser to Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign who was accused of repeatedly sexually harassing a young subordinate was kept on the campaign at Mrs. Clinton’s request, according to four people familiar with what took place.
Mrs. Clinton’s campaign manager at the time recommended that she fire the adviser, Burns Strider. But Mrs. Clinton did not. Instead, Mr. Strider was docked several weeks of pay and ordered to undergo counseling, and the young woman was moved to a new job.'

THEN AGAIN....

'Mr. Strider, who was Mrs. Clinton’s faith adviser, a co-founder of the American Values Network, and sent the candidate scripture readings every morning for months during the campaign, was hired five years later to lead an independent group that supported Mrs. Clinton’s 2016 candidacy, Correct the Record, which was created by a close Clinton ally, David Brock.
Guess what happened at CTR? Strider got canned several months later … for the same behavior he exhibited at the Clinton campaign.'

Oh my. 9 years ago. You need to find some new material. Your hate for Hillary doesn't really matter at this point.

THEN AGAIN....

Oh my. 9 years ago. You need to find some new material. Your hate for Hillary doesn't really matter at this point.

Her buddy harvey is finally being called to task for crimes he committed decades ago, she is just like him. Her time has come.

THEN AGAIN....

Read it again. This time, try to comprehend it.

I wouldn't doubt that there was a lot of pussy-grabbing in Hillary's campaign. Remember folks, this is the party that has the most sex offenders. I mean just look at how her husband Bill carried on.

THEN AGAIN....

Read it again. This time, try to comprehend it.

I comprehend the post perfectly. More right wing whining about something from years ago, and about a candidate from an election year before last. You don't have to get new material unless you get tired of being laughed at.

Forum List

Back