The extremism of Tim Walz

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Looking at his policies he seems to be a moderate kind of guy. I could support every one of his policies against the brutalism of the cat lady guys.

Above all there is a sense of humanity.

If this feeds into the Harris platform then America will be a great place to live.

Looking at his policies he seems to be a moderate kind of guy. I could support every one of his policies against the brutalism of the cat lady guys.

Above all there is a sense of humanity.

If this feeds into the Harris platform then America will be a great place to live.
Coming from you, i can see why Walz would be a moderate.

While red states were opening up, because of the lies from Tony Fauxci, this granny was thrown in jail.

He seems weird.
IMG_0130.png

I
To throw a grandmother in jail?

It might seem harsh but she was putting everyone in danger. I hope it straightened her out.

Tampon Timmy pushes minor children to become She Males and have their junk lopped off.

He may "look" moderate, but looks are deceiving. The American Stalin, Gus Hall and the American Hitler, G. L. Rockwell looked "moderate" as well.

Tampon Timmy pushes minor children to become She Males and have their junk lopped off.

He may "look" moderate, but looks are deceiving. The American Stalin, Gus Hall and the American Hitler, G. L. Rockwell looked "moderate" as well.
How does he "push" them ?

Forum List

Back