The Fable of the siege.

Misleading on purpose is a lie.
Hamas was elected by Gaza in 2006..not by Palestine and not by the entire Palestinians.

You always believe Israel's lies.

Hamas Sweeps Palestinian Elections, Complicating Peace Efforts in Mideast

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/26/international/middleeast/26cnd-hamas.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

I'm talking about Gaza, and you are talking about Palestinians in general, anyway Hamas is a terrorist organization elected by -any- Palestinians is illegal act on its own, the lies you believe comes from the word of this people, so don't try to state all this situation is because of Mazen - another terrorist that made pact with Hamas.

Hamas are not terrorists in Palestine where they were elected.

They are only terrorists to the third grade name callers in the West.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That is a good one. The PA in the West Bank is totally illegitimate. :lol::lol::lol:

that shows how far off the facts your opinions really are... Did you vote in that election?
You have a real reason why you support dysfunctional radical faction like Hamas over folks that have international recognition, respect, and a DUTY to negotiate for the sake of their people???

FYI I may support Israels right to thrive, but I'd never be arrogant enough to take sides in their internal political party wars....

That proves a point. There is no lie too big for Israel to pull off.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72ai-Udti1M]On The Map with Avi Lewis: Gaza Coup d'Etat? - YouTube[/ame]

I dont watch obviously biased crap.. If YOU want to take responsibility for using words like coup d etat, we can discuss that.. But I cant hold the producer of some highly charged YouTube vid for using exaggerated or erroneous rhetoric. But I can hold YOU responsible for that if you cantnexplain it to me.... Waste of time to sling the poo of others back and forth. Give me some sourced facts and explanation...

I'm talking about Gaza, and you are talking about Palestinians in general, anyway Hamas is a terrorist organization elected by -any- Palestinians is illegal act on its own, the lies you believe comes from the word of this people, so don't try to state all this situation is because of Mazen - another terrorist that made pact with Hamas.

Hamas not only terrorizes Israel but also the Gazans. Hamas tortures and/or murders Gazans who speak out against them, and they also steal the goods that come over the crossing from Israel and sell them at vastly inflated profits. Gazans know not to complain if they value their safety.

that shows how far off the facts your opinions really are... Did you vote in that election?
You have a real reason why you support dysfunctional radical faction like Hamas over folks that have international recognition, respect, and a DUTY to negotiate for the sake of their people???

FYI I may support Israels right to thrive, but I'd never be arrogant enough to take sides in their internal political party wars....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72ai-Udti1M]On The Map with Avi Lewis: Gaza Coup d'Etat? - YouTube[/ame]

I dont watch obviously biased crap.. If YOU want to take responsibility for using words like coup d etat, we can discuss that.. But I cant hold the producer of some highly charged YouTube vid for using exaggerated or erroneous rhetoric. But I can hold YOU responsible for that if you cantnexplain it to me.... Waste of time to sling the poo of others back and forth. Give me some sourced facts and explanation...

Are you implying that the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) is not a valid source?

I can provide different sources if you like.

Hamas is an Islamist terrorist organization. I don't know how you see that as third grade name calling.

Hamas is an Islamist terrorist organization. I don't know how you see that as third grade name calling.

It is based on political opinion not facts.

Are you implying that the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) is not a valid source?

Got nothing at all against CBC -- but that's an "opinion" piece, not hard analysis. And the RIGHT to dismiss the cabinet probably came when Hamas started to KILL Fatah in the Gaza strip.. No one instigated that very undemocratic action but the Hamas leadership.. Which is why the Hamas govt in Gaza fails to be widely recognized diplomatically.

Face it -- democracy is NOT one of the biggest Palestinian goals and values --- especially if you give democratic power to terrorists instead of diplomats.....

Last edited:

Got nothing at all against CBC -- but that's an "opinion" piece, not hard analysis. And the RIGHT to dismiss the cabinet probably came when Hamas started to KILL Fatah in the Gaza strip.. No one instigated that very undemocratic action but the Hamas leadership.. Which is why the Hamas govt in Gaza fails to be widely recognized diplomatically.

Face it -- democracy is NOT one of the biggest Palestinian goals and values --- especially if you give democratic power to terrorists instead of diplomats.....

Everything in that CBC report is fact. Here is a real time report from a journalist who was there at the time.

Relevant info @ 2:25 to 3:04 and 6:40 to 8:18

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNJud3yXsqg]Laila El-Haddad reporting on Gaza violence - YouTube[/ame]

And there are other sources.

Actually, the president is authorized in their constitution to change the government at will. However, there are constitutional procedures that he must follow. Abbas has never followed these procedures therefor all of the governments in the West Bank since June of 2007 are illegitimate.

First of all its a fact, they are terrorist organization and no matter how you twist it, you can however say they are not terrorist organization in Iran but, we're not on IranMessageBoard.

Another point is Billo presence that's been missing, Billo said if there was no blockade at all and Israel was still under attack he would support Israel..
[MENTION=2873]Billo_Really[/MENTION] are you aware of 10 months with no blockade and dozen of rockets on Israel? this kind of opinion is also what Minister Bennet think - remove all type of Israeli involvement with Gaza, and respond very hard against every assault..

First of all its a fact, they are terrorist organization and no matter how you twist it, you can however say they are not terrorist organization in Iran but, we're not on IranMessageBoard.

Another point is Billo presence that's been missing, Billo said if there was no blockade at all and Israel was still under attack he would support Israel..
[MENTION=2873]Billo_Really[/MENTION] are you aware of 10 months with no blockade and dozen of rockets on Israel? this kind of opinion is also what Minister Bennet think - remove all type of Israeli involvement with Gaza, and respond very hard against every assault..

Horsepucky, define a terrorist organization. Then tell me how Hamas fits that definition.

When was there no siege for 10 months? Link?

Nice deflection.

Where does it say what you said?

BTW, "terrorism" from your link: Definitions of terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There is neither an academic nor an international legal consensus regarding the definition of the term terrorism.[1][2] Various legal systems and government agencies use different definitions. Moreover, governments have been reluctant to formulate an agreed upon, legally binding definition. These difficulties arise from the fact that the term is politically and emotionally charged.[3]

Like I said. It is a political opinion.

Last edited:
Where does it said Israel did not place blockade over10 months pastthe Gaza withdrawal?
I don't understand what are you trying to say.. Its historical fact.
And for the terrorism - the definition of terrorists I'm referring to is the one of the US and Israel.. we're not in IranMessageBoard remember?

Forum List

Back