The family values "party". republican/conservatives/teabaggers

boilermaker55

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2011
(CNN)A Missouri lawmaker introduced a bill Wednesday that would require lobbyists to report "sexual relations" with state legislators as a "gift" in their disclosures to the state ethics commission.

"We've already got a lobbyist gift reporting requirement and so that's how I worked it in there, by treating it as a definition of gift," Rep. Bart Korman, a Republican from High Hill, told CNN on Thursday. "I hope it deters any of that activity, but that if activity does occur, it's at least transparent."

In 2015, two Show-Me State legislators left office after being accused of sexual misconduct. The House speaker, a Republican, resigned in May following a Kansas City Star report he sent illicit text messages to a teen intern. Over the summer, a Democratic state senator faced with allegations he sexually harassed two interns left office in what Gov. Jay Nixon called "a necessary step."
Hypocrites they are.
Missouri lawmaker: Sex with lobbyists is a "gift" - CNNPolitics.com

(CNN)A Missouri lawmaker introduced a bill Wednesday that would require lobbyists to report "sexual relations" with state legislators as a "gift" in their disclosures to the state ethics commission.
Have you actually seen some of these repugnant "lawmakers"? These troglodytes getting any from the opposite sex isn't a gift it's a miracle. :p

The point is they are, (conservatives0, lying hypocrites and they need to be exposed.

Have you actually seen some of these repugnant "lawmakers"? These troglodytes getting any from the opposite sex isn't a gift it's a miracle. :p

"We've already got a lobbyist gift reporting requirement and so that's how I worked it in there, by treating it as a definition of gift," Rep. Bart Korman, a Republican from High Hill, told CNN on Thursday. "I hope it deters any of that activity, but that if activity does occur, it's at least transparent."

In 2015, two Show-Me State legislators left office after being accused of sexual misconduct. The House speaker, a Republican, resigned in May following a Kansas City Star report he sent illicit text messages to a teen intern. Over the summer, a Democratic state senator faced with allegations he sexually harassed two interns left office in what Gov. Jay Nixon called "a necessary step."
Hypocrites they are.
VT senator loses seat over sex charges

if it was arkansas instead of missouri, bill clinton thought monica was a gift, she was, to the republicans, this election. :)

threads like this always make me think of wilbur mills, no one can top that, unless it's never to be first lady bill "wang" clinton.

January%2011,%201963.jpg

Bryant, AR - Official Website - Mills Park

Last edited:

nothing a couple of Franklins cant solve

But! The right winger/ conservatives/ teabaggers always jump around screaming.....family values. They are such hypocrites.

Hypocrites they are.
VT senator loses seat over sex charges

if it was arkansas instead of missouri, bill clinton thought monica was a gift, she was, to the republicans, this election. :)

threads like this always make me think of wilbur mills, no one can top that, unless it's never to be first lady bill "wang" clinton.

January%2011,%201963.jpg

Bryant, AR - Official Website - Mills Park

Forum List

Back