The fight begins and BLM gets punked

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Freedom loving Americans 1 BLM 0

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhJ6H9vlEDA&list=UUYr9ruxjGbBB1MOpuU6tpAQ&feature=player_embedded]Ranch Riot!! Bundy Ranch Protesters Tasered by Federal Agents and Attacked by K9's. - YouTube[/ame]

This is about the use of the "commons". And how the government is not a benevolent landlord..
Entire communities are redefined every time the Feds change the land use rules.. NOT just the cattle ranchers, but the retail shops and services as well.. And BLM themselves are probably embarrassed to have to close off 100 sq miles of poor grazing land because of a POTENTIAL conflict between 1000 head of cattle and desert tortoises.. I LOVE them desert tortoises with all my heart, but there's more than a 1000 deer, mountain goats and other ruminants out there with them --- I'll wager..

Look it rationally lefties if you have the ability and recreational drugs haven't clogged your senses. It's no secret that BLM ain't anybody's friend but throwing rocks at federal officers ain't the way to fix it. You need to get educated and work within the system.

If the protestors act out again tomorrow, they will be taken to the federal lock near LV.

Forum List

Back