The French (the English were ready too) were building an intervention force to kill or capture mad - dog Assad in 2013. And then Obama stopped them...

Litwin

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2017
Barack Obama has one of the most disastrous foreign policy legacies that has resulted in multiple crises we face today, including Moscow’s Jihad on Ukraine. Obama’s legacy looks worse with each passing year

Lord, we need somebody like Ronald Reagan or Patton to put DESPOTIC🇷🇺 bullies (from so called the Global South) in their place!

ps by the way, Wtf why did coward Obama stop them????? who knows ?

1689385895325.png

patton.jpg

Last edited:
Barack Obama has one of the most disastrous foreign policy legacies that has resulted in multiple crises we face today, including Moscow’s Jihad on Ukraine. Obama’s legacy looks worse with each passing year

Lord, we need somebody like Ronald Reagan or Patton to put DESPOTIC🇷🇺 bullies (from so called the Global South) in their place!

ps by the way, Wtf why did coward Obama stop them????? who knows ?

View attachment 1015995

View attachment 1015993

I have been collecting quotes for over fifty years and this is the first time I have seen that one.
Colonel George S. Patton, Jr., was my commanding officer in the 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment.
The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.

George S. Patton
Statement (8 August 1945), as quoted in General Patton : A Soldier's Life (2002) by Stanley P. Hirshson, p. 650

I have been collecting quotes for over fifty years and this is the first time I have seen that one.
Colonel George S. Patton, Jr., was my commanding officer in the 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment.
The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.

George S. Patton
Statement (8 August 1945), as quoted in General Patton : A Soldier's Life (2002) by Stanley P. Hirshson, p. 650

GHlGzqHXEAAZ62o.jpg

Oh you are saying the CIA was responsible for the Syrian Civil War.
No, I am saying the al-Assad´s Alawite clan and Moscow 🇷🇺 empire were FULLY responsible for the Syrian Civil War.

Obamas term definitely weakened America and his fingerprints remain on the Dem Party.

Americans don't seem to care much about the potential of WWIII. They are more concerned with stories of cat ladies and whether Beyonce would arrive at the DNC.

WWIII is going to occur sooner than most think. I don't have nearly the same faith in the West winning as I would have 20 years ago.

Americans don't seem to care much about the potential of WWIII. They are more concerned with stories of cat ladies and whether Beyonce would arrive at the DNC.
agree, the bast post for today..

do you have any idea why Obama did " reset " (appeasement ) with Moscow empire in such a burlesque fashion ?

53f72a93ecad048477db5839

agree, the bast post for today..

do you have any idea why Obama did " reset " (appeasement ) with Moscow empire in such a burlesque fashion ?

53f72a93ecad048477db5839

The intentions were there but the two principle nations didn't really want it. It was all for show as war reigned on in the M.E.

Assad protected Christians in Syria
yes, this is Assad´s main task in life , to protected Christians in Syria + he is a doctor:stir:

Anti-Syria war protesters say President Assad is a 'good man' because 'he is a doctor'

Russia will nuke Israel. It's Biblical and just for the Bolshevik genocide. The West won't be able to stop it.

The intentions were there but the two principle nations didn't really want it. It was all for show as war reigned on in the M.E.
Big summit given the end of the Biden term. will we finally get a 🇺🇦 winning - strategy ?

According to enemy democrats Assad protected Christians in Syria and that's why he had to go.
Moscow empire is only ever deterred by NATO's military power. Why would anyone expect Moscow empire to leave Ukraine in peace if Ukraine is left out of NATO?

patton.jpg

Last edited:
Moscow empire is only ever deterred by NATO's military power. Why would anyone expect Moscow empire to leave Ukraine in peace if Ukraine is left out of NATO?

View attachment 1016913
I cannot see Moscow ever permitting Ukraine in NATO.

I cannot see Moscow ever permitting Ukraine in NATO.
Nigeria with snow not in position to give or not give permissions in NATO.
9869F81F816F489E45E87FD682676EA97C29BFE6

Ukraine did state that the strikes on 🇷🇺refineries forced the orcs to move their air defense opening up some prime targets. :thup:

Forum List

Back