The good news is Obama's insistence on giving succor to terrorists

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
means Dems are dead in the water at election time.

I think he has no intention of stepping down, I think he's striving day and night to bring us into a huge conflict that will enable him to hang on to the "presidency" past his due date.

"... it goes without saying that if someone makes it over here via Obama’s refugee policy and promptly blows themselves up in Times Square, it’ll be night-night for Democrats in next year’s election. That’s a gigantic risk for O and Hillary to take."

And this is interesting..."How come we’re only bombing ISIS’s oil trucks now?:
'Intensifying pressure on the Islamic State, United States warplanes for the first time attacked hundreds of trucks on Monday that the extremist group has been using to smuggle the crude oil it has been producing in Syria, American officials said.
'According to an initial assessment, 116 trucks were destroyed in the attack, which took place near Deir al-Zour, an area in eastern Syria that is controlled by the Islamic State…
'Plans for the strike were developed well before the terrorist attacks in and around Paris on Friday, officials familiar with the operation said, part of a broader operation to disrupt the ability of the Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL, to generate revenue to support its military operations and govern its territory.'

"People who read that are scratching their heads this morning, knowing that cutting an enemy state’s economic lifelines is one of the first things you do, if you’re able, in order to starve their troops of supplies. Why wasn’t this done sooner? Why weren’t the targets in Raqqa that were bombed to smithereens by the French yesterday bombed to smithereens months ago? What exactly is the U.S. doing in this air campaign against ISIS?"

Ben Rhodes: Heck yeah, the U.S. is still planning to take Syrian refugees

I think he has no intention of stepping down, I think he's striving day and night to bring us into a huge conflict that will enable him to hang on to the "presidency" past his due date.

I guess Obama is all powerful to Crackgurrrrll. Now she thinks he can appoint himself lifetime POTUS! :laugh:

inspire_cover___jpg_610x345_q85.jpg

Obama is on his way to being remembered as America's Neville Chamberlain. The only way to save his reputation may be for him to resign, blaming the racist opposition for undermining his wonderful ideas. This would then allow President Biden to issue blanket pardons for everyone in the Obama administration.

Obama is on his way to being remembered as America's Neville Chamberlain. The only way to save his reputation may be for him to resign, blaming the racist opposition for undermining his wonderful ideas. This would then allow President Biden to issue blanket pardons for everyone in the Obama administration.
Sounds like a pipe dream you wont get to see occur but its always good to day dream.

Forum List

Back