The got Puff Diddy again.

Is everyone lawyerd up yet, or do we need more time? How long before The Card will slip out of the deck?
He murdered the mother of his twin daughters. He so far has gotten away with it. He thought the woman he beat in the hotel would stay with him and marry him if Kim was dead. Took her to a cabin the woods and had her drink poison.

He beats women, rapes men and women, and he is a murderer. When one is a slave to money it will destroy them.

It will be interesting to see how well Diddy does in the joint.

Booty bandits often get their comeuppance there if they try to take the wrong man's butt cheeks.

I'm sure Combs would have no trouble "buying" protection, and that assumes he isn't sent to a Club Fed like most rich people are.

Inmate classification has more to do with what you are doing time for than how rich you are.

Someone serving time for violent crimes like Rape and Gay Rape, like Diddy might be, is going to be in a different institution than someone serving time for mistakes on their tax return.

Is everyone lawyerd up yet, or do we need more time? How long before The Card will slip out of the deck?

Thank you Diddy for changing the subject from Trump ALMOST getting shot at again, Trump lying about immigrants and Trump hating Taylor Swift.

OMG my worst nightmare. Going to jail. How can these rich guys be so stupid. From Michael Jackson to Bill Cosby to Aaron Hernandez to Michael Jackson to R. Kelly. The list goes on.

If I had that much money I would never do anything that would ever

a. Make me go broke
b. Make me go to jail

I think power and fame corrupt. Maybe if I had that kind of money/power/fame I'd be different and after a while think I'm untouchable. For a while they are untouchable. They get away with shit for years. Then they must be like serial killers. Now they get off on taking the risk. Gotta have it. Harvey Weinstein types.

Thank you Diddy for changing the subject from Trump ALMOST getting shot at again, Trump lying about immigrants and Trump hating Taylor Swift.

OMG my worst nightmare. Going to jail. How can these rich guys be so stupid. From Michael Jackson to Bill Cosby to Aaron Hernandez to Michael Jackson to R. Kelly. The list goes on.

a. Make me go broke
b. Make me go to jail

I think power and fame corrupt. Maybe if I had that kind of money/power/fame I'd be different and after a while think I'm untouchable. For a while they are untouchable. They get away with shit for years. Then they must be like serial killers. Now they get off on taking the risk. Gotta have it. Harvey Weinstein types.

Michael Jackson never was sent to prison, he was actually exonerated by a jury.

Michael Jackson never was sent to prison, he was actually exonerated by a jury.

He had fixers like Michael Cohen too. Just like Harvey Weinstein and Trump. Lots of rich pervs use fixers.

The weird thing about Michael Jackson is he never raped any boys. He just had them spread their cheeks as wide as they could so he could get a good look up their assholes. And he masturbated to that. Harmless. As a fan they should be honored.

a. Make me go broke
b. Make me go to jail

Diddy’s crimes won’t take away from the ActBlue donor attempting to assassinate trump, again.

Nor will it take away from the horrors the people of Springfield are dealing with due to harris open border policies

I'm sure Combs would have no trouble "buying" protection, and that assumes he isn't sent to a Club Fed like most rich people are.
I disagree. Comb's crimes are beyond typical white collar offenses. If only a fraction of the allegations are true he needs to be sent away for a long time and not to a Club Fed.

Forum List

Back