The greatest Obama era scandal has been revived to further infuriate Donald Trump

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
Yes folks, its the tan suit scandal. The audacity and temerity of wearing a tan suit at an official POTUS press conference is beyond the pale compared to Trump obstruction of justice, Trump money laundering, Trump Russian mafia connections, and Trump conspiracy to corrupt the 2016 election.

Please don't thank me Trump followers:

Yes folks, its the tan suit scandal. The audacity and temerity of wearing a tan suit at an official POTUS press conference is beyond the pale compared to Trump obstruction of justice, Trump money laundering, Trump Russian mafia connections, and Trump conspiracy to corrupt the 2016 election.
So you've never heard of spygate? Everyone else on the planet knows Obama spied on Trump but you?

First of all so much the wasted money, 10 of millions on a fraud investigation should be a crime in an of itself, it was a a scandal because Obama used the the federal government to spy on an opposition presidential campaign, that's never been done before and is illegal ....Lets name a few others.. the Obama administration used the IRS against conservative organizations....Hillary Clinton should have been prosecuted for the Emails she deleted and used illegally. The fast and furious scandal was also swept under the rug That's just off the top of my head

So you've never heard of spygate? Everyone else on the planet knows Obama spied on Trump but you?

Spying on a Russian agent is not good?

First of all so much the wasted money, 10 of millions on a fraud investigation should be a crime in an of itself, it was a a scandal because Obama used the the federal government to spy on an opposition presidential campaign, that's never been done before and is illegal ....Lets name a few others.. the Obama administration used the IRS against conservative organizations....Hillary Clinton should have been prosecuted for the Emails she deleted and used illegally. The fast and furious scandal was also swept under the rug That's just off the top of my head

If that's all you have inside your head, you can replace the top of your head and ferment your nonsense some more.

May I buy your tears of frustration?

No. I can offer you a free Golden shower at Trump Tower.

So you're staying at Trump tower?

No. Its booked out by Russian hookers and agents and accomplices of murderer Mohammed Bin Salman.

Lol, no they don't.

Know why?

Because it didn't happen.

If that's all you have inside your head, you can replace the top of your head and ferment your nonsense some more.
Your head is clouded by some type of brainwashing....you should seek help for that ..the real world awaits you.

No. Its booked out by Russian hookers and agents and accomplices of murderer Mohammed Bin Salman.

Are Boris and Natasha there too?

Everyone else in Trumpland knows this. Everyone else on the planet knows that Trump made this up because he refuses to admit it was his own greed and stupidity that lead to the FBI investigation.

LBJ used to wear colors like that all the time-what's the big deal? I don't think anybody cares.

Your head is clouded by some type of brainwashing....you should seek help for that ..the real world awaits you.

... a Trump rally with a howling mob?

Are Boris and Natasha there too?

Keep it under your MAGA hat with all the other brown steaming stuff.

It's the white side of Obama that made him do it. Some people think it was his use of the teleprompter for everything, but Obama's biggest blunders were all the decisions he made. That's what infuriated Trump and so he's unwinding everything Obama did.

It's the white side of Obama that made him do it. Some people think it was his use of the teleprompter for everything, but Obama's biggest blunders were all the decisions he made. That's what infuriated Trump and so he's unwinding everything Obama did.

Bush 3, Donald 'W' Trump is unraveling.

Forum List

Back