The Hamster wheel

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So, this guy decides to try to cross the Atlantic in a hamster wheel made of inflatables.

However, he was arrested.

Should they have just let him go?

I don't know what law he broke in order to be arrested. That said, the arrest probably saved his life.
It shows that laws are meanningless

The government does whatever the hell it wants.

Just look how they pass edicts in New Mexico to bypass your Second Amendment rights, and they ignore federal laws on immigration by allowing them in and to stay.

The "pursuit of happiness"! And we live with the authoritarians constantly spewing "comply". And we here have people who say that. So, we are free and yet must comply. It is simple. If you got screwed with, let them die if you get the chance to get involved. Let the authoritarians die! Let them come home to their families dead and celebrate it. Authoritarians do not use sense with escalations. There is no difference between Himmler, Stalin, Pol Pot and a sadistic cop who takes food from your family if you jaywalk at 3 in the morning with no traffic and an equity female judge who takes your surviving money.

The "pursuit of happiness"! And we live with the authoritarians constantly spewing "comply". And we here have people who say that. So, we are free and yet must comply. It is simple. If you got screwed with, let them die if you get the chance to get involved. Let the authoritarians die! Let them come home to their families dead and celebrate it. Authoritarians do not use sense with escalations. There is no difference between Himmler, Stalin, Pol Pot and a sadistic cop who takes food from your family if you jaywalk at 3 in the morning with no traffic and an equity female judge who takes your surviving money.
The man estimated that he would be happier away from Joe Biden's utopia in the US.

It is hard to argue really.

Wasn't he in international waters?
It would have been cool to see where his muffified corpse would have ended up.
All President Xi had to do was to call up his boy Joe Biden and let him try to cross the Atlantic.

Soon, democrats may stop anyone trying to leave their utopia, much like the former Soviets.

Wasn't he in international waters?
It would have been cool to see where his muffified corpse would have ended up.
According to a quick google search, international waters begin approximately 12 nautical miles off the coats... and 12 nautical miles is just under 14 standard miles.

it's his life to do with as he pleases. he was not putting other people in danger.
I tend to agree with that; however, if he were someone special to me I'd be happy that he was not arrested and did not get himself killed.

Had he been allowed to continue his quest, he would probably be under consideration for wining the Darwin award.

I don't know what law he broke in order to be arrested. That said, the arrest probably saved his life.
Let stupid people do as they please as long as it doesn't affect anyone else. Putting warning labels on everything we got. Got us all the stupid liberals we are dealing with now.

Let stupid people do as they please as long as it doesn't affect anyone else. Putting warning labels on everything we got. Got us all the stupid liberals we are dealing with now.
Except when it comes to the jab, or wearing masks, or saying something deemed not PC, etc.

Yes, stupid people must be herded like cattle it seems.

Are the Orwellian asshat democrats out of power yet?

Oh, that's right, they are there for life.

My bad.

I tend to agree with that; however, if he were someone special to me I'd be happy that he was not arrested and did not get himself killed.

Had he been allowed to continue his quest, he would probably be under consideration for wining the Darwin award.

The decision is his and his alone. The dead are beyond caring and the living have to carry on. It's just a fact of life.

Except when it comes to the jab, or wearing masks, or saying something deemed not PC, etc.

Yes, stupid people must be herded like cattle it seems.

Are the Orwellian democrats out of power yet?

Oh, that's right, they are there for life.

My bad.
I'm already seeing them starting to wear mask. Bunch of idiots.

Forum List

Back