🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 The Heathen Open Halls Project shuts down

No it is not. It was lost with that "these people just haven't experienced Christianity" statement.
Your statement sounded condescending. I asked about it because I wanted clarification. You had the opportunity to explain it. You are not taking it. You appear dedicated to misunderstanding me. We are done.

I always loved that movie ...

1895fe1f5702956a9a30ebbf237f51f7.jpg

Or-- You could understand that I am not. You colored that picture. And continue to double down.
You had the opportunity to respond. You declined. There is nothing to understand. In fact, it almost appears as if you doubled down on that in order to avoid the rest of the post. That's cool. There are more adult ways to exit a conversation but we can still work with this. You have a great night, Meriweather.

You declined.
Absolutely, I was not on that path and out of respect to heathen/pagan/atheist--and military--family members am not about to go there. Wishing you a good evening as well.

- anyone using the terms - heathen/pagan - has at best a dilatory perspective for those in their reference. as is their meaning when used.

- anyone using the terms - heathen/pagan - has at best a dilatory perspective for those in their reference. as is their meaning when used.
I have you on ignore because you repeatedly make claims but refuse to back them up. Your arguments dissolve into incomprehensible gibberish. This indicates that you may have some significant mental health issues or you're just trolling. I'm trying to do the least amount of harm.

They were all called cults. Christianity was a cult. In fact, Christians were originally considered atheists. However, today the term cult is used differently. I have and will continue to use the term cult when referencing these other religions when those conversations present themselves. However, this subforum no longer has those type of conversations and hasn't for some time. They have devolved.

When you are ready to engage and speak intelligently then we can interact again. You are going to have to move beyond "something something 4th century and desert dwellers".

I have you on ignore because you repeatedly make claims but refuse to back them up. Your arguments dissolve into incomprehensible gibberish. This indicates that you may have some significant mental health issues or you're just trolling. I'm trying to do the least amount of harm.

They were all called cults. Christianity was a cult. In fact, Christians were originally considered atheists. However, today the term cult is used differently. I have and will continue to use the term cult when referencing these other religions when those conversations present themselves. However, this subforum no longer has those type of conversations and hasn't for some time. They have devolved.

When you are ready to engage and speak intelligently then we can interact again. You are going to have to move beyond "something something 4th century and desert dwellers".

when you have something to contribute to a post then reply - than your typical rhetorical paralysis ...

who are you referring to as a heathen, by the desert's definition - an uncivilized person - one can only guess.

their corrupt bible's distinguishes them more as heathens than the true 1st century events and the prescribed religion of antiquity they have abandoned - if your motivation is name calling then address it properly than to the the innocent victims so named throughout history. by the crucifiers.

Forum List

Back