The Invasion Partners

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Can you believe these two scumbags smiling in friendship? There you have it folks, our allies in Israel betraying you and me and all the dead from 9/11 and our soldiers...

Its time to cut bait!

Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed? - The Week

Russia and Israel seem to have a growing affinity for each other. A few weeks ago, Israel abstained from a vote in the U.N. censuring Russia for its invasion of Ukraine. The Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported that this is a sore spot for the White House and a diplomatic novum on the world scene:

A senior Israeli official said that Israel's absence from the United Nations vote was viewed around the world as an extremely irregular measure, a departure from a long-standing Israeli policy of voting with the United States in the UN. While the Americans viewed Israel's behavior as ungrateful, in light of Washington's unshakable support for Jerusalem in the UN, in the Kremlin and in the Russian media Israel's action was seen as an expression of support for Moscow, or at the very least a lack of opposition to the invasion of Ukraine. [Haaretz]

Can you believe these two scumbags smiling in friendship? There you have it folks, our allies in Israel betraying you and me and all the dead from 9/11 and our soldiers...

Its time to cut bait!

Russia and Israel seem to have a growing affinity for each other. A few weeks ago, Israel abstained from a vote in the U.N. censuring Russia for its invasion of Ukraine. The Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported that this is a sore spot for the White House and a diplomatic novum on the world scene:

A senior Israeli official said that Israel's absence from the United Nations vote was viewed around the world as an extremely irregular measure, a departure from a long-standing Israeli policy of voting with the United States in the UN. While the Americans viewed Israel's behavior as ungrateful, in light of Washington's unshakable support for Jerusalem in the UN, in the Kremlin and in the Russian media Israel's action was seen as an expression of support for Moscow, or at the very least a lack of opposition to the invasion of Ukraine. [Haaretz]

A pity you don't feel the same way about Russia being all pally,pally with the muslims and refraining from voting when they are getting censured by the UM.

Is HYPOCRISY your middle name ?

Its time to cut bait!

A pity you don't feel the same way about Russia being all pally,pally with the muslims and refraining from voting when they are getting censured by the UM.

Is HYPOCRISY your middle name ?

pot calling kettle black

Its time to cut bait!

Considering obama shits on em on a regular basis I'm not at all surprised.

Aw, gee - and here I thought, because of the slanderously misleading title, that this was a thread about the five outside armies which invaded the Mandate because they didn't 'approve' of the UN action of partitioning it.

I guess that was the about the ONLY time the dear l'il OP managed to find himself critical of a UN action, when they partitioned the Mandate they entrusted to the British.

1948 Arab?Israeli War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I thought thread title was referring to the Palestinian invasion of Israel's land.

Aw, gee - and here I thought, because of the slanderously misleading title, that this was a thread about the five outside armies which invaded the Mandate because they didn't 'approve' of the UN action of partitioning it.

I guess that was the about the ONLY time the dear l'il OP managed to find himself critical of a UN action, when they partitioned the Mandate they entrusted to the British.

I thought thread title was referring to the Palestinian invasion of Israel's land.

Hey MJ, nice to see you posting on my thread...Do you have any new Rachel Corrie pancake jokes? You had so many!

Hey MJ, nice to see you posting on my thread...Do you have any new Rachel Corrie pancake jokes? You had so many!

She felt justified in standing in front of a bulldozer . After all , a PANCAKE has two sides. !!!!! :D. :D. :badgrin:

Rachel who? Oh wait a minute. Was she that mentally ill anti-American girl who traveled to the Middle East in a war zone to publically condmen our American president, burn a mock American flag & join in with Palestinians chanting death to America? Poor thing. May she rest in pieces.

Pbell. Be smart for a change. Buy Caterpillar. Great American company. Don't you agree?

CAT - Caterpillar Inc Stock quote - CNNMoney.com

Rachel who? Oh wait a minute. Was she that mentally ill anti-American girl who traveled to the Middle East in a war zone to publically condmen our American president, burn a mock American flag & join in with Palestinians chanting death to America? Poor thing. May she rest in pieces.

Pbell. Be smart for a change. Buy Caterpillar. Great American company. Don't you agree?

OK, I will, will you let me try it out on you?

She felt justified in standing in front of a bulldozer . After all , a PANCAKE has two sides. !!!!! :D. :D. :badgrin:

Real nice. Do either of you have children?

Yes, I have children. So what? The Palestinians who hand out Candy and name streets after Suicide Bombers also have Children. Know who I have compassion for??

Killer: Jews my target | New York Post

.Modal Trigger

Killer: Jews my target
TRUTH AT LAST: Lebanese-born cabby Rashid Baz (above) was convicted of a Brooklyn Bridge gun attack on a van full of students and the murder of Ari Halberstam, a story that made shocking headlines in 1994. He has finally confessed that he targeted the students because they were Jews.
Photo: AP

TRUTH AT LAST: Lebanese-born cabby Rashid Baz (left) was convicted of a Brooklyn Bridge gun attack on a van full of students and the murder of Ari Halberstam (center), a story that made shocking headlines in 1994. He has finally confessed that he targeted the students because they were Jews. (
)

The livery driver whose two-gun attack on a group of Hasidic students on the Brooklyn Bridge shocked the city 18 years ago has finally admitted that he targeted them because they were Jewish, The Post has learned.

He tried to kill as many as possible but " only" killed one.

Accept the truth. Ever since that Raquel or Rochelle or whatever her name incident, American investment in Caterpillar stock has been booming & so have Caterpillar's earnings. A great stock for American investors.

OK, I will, will you let me try it out on you?

There we are folks, in his own words mocking the murders and death by bulldozer of a young peace activist American girl...Isn't he funny?

This is the face of Zionism in America today which rules Israel...Nazi laughter.

There we are folks, in his own words mocking the murders and death by bulldozer of a young peace activist American girl...Isn't he funny?

This is the face of Zionism in America today which rules Israel...Nazi laughter.

Pbel, a question. Rachel Corrie is used so much by the anti-Israel gang, but I wonder why they never mention the armed terrorist hiding in the office of the ISM (Rachel Corrie's group) who then went and blew himself up among people at Mike's Place in Tel Aviv. Don't the dead and wounded people there count at all in your estimation? How about the young woman, Marla Benett from San Diego, who died because some terrorist left a bag of explosives in the cafeteria of Hebrew University? How about that young girl, Abigail Lichter, the daughter of an American Baptist preacher, who was killed by a suicide bombers on an Israeli bus. It is sad that Rachel Corrie put herself in danger in front of a bulldozer and died because of this, but these two American females were minding their own business when terror struck.

Face if Zionism?? No.
It's the Palestinians who hand out candy and smile when Israelis were getting blown to pieces.
Face of the Nazi? Yes. The Islamic Nazi.

Let me guess, they were celebrating their 'resistance' ?

Very disgusting lie of a post Pbel. I used to think you were better than that.

Face if Zionism?? No.
It's the Palestinians who hand out candy and smile when Israelis were getting blown to pieces.
Face of the Nazi? Yes. The Islamic Nazi.

Let me guess, they were celebrating their 'resistance' ?

Very disgusting lie of a post Pbel. I used to think you were better than that.

There is nothing disgusting about pointing out how Zionist humor by some is disgusting...I hope you don't subscribe to that disgusting humor, Toast!

Pbel, a question. Rachel Corrie is used so much by the anti-Israel gang, but I wonder why they never mention the armed terrorist hiding in the office of the ISM (Rachel Corrie's group) who then went and blew himself up among people at Mike's Place in Tel Aviv. Don't the dead and wounded people there count at all in your estimation? How about the young woman, Marla Benett from San Diego, who died because some terrorist left a bag of explosives in the cafeteria of Hebrew University? How about that young girl, Abigail Lichter, the daughter of an American Baptist preacher, who was killed by a suicide bombers on an Israeli bus. It is sad that Rachel Corrie put herself in danger in front of a bulldozer and died because of this, but these two American females were minding their own business when terror struck.

The suicide bombings are signs of desperation by an occupied people who have no armed forces to protect them...They are disgusting but so is the Israeli Military Boot that is pressed on the back of their collective heads...

Honestly Sally you lie so much as the matriarch of Zionist propaganda that I bite my tongue for even answering you...Please lets avoid each other.

The suicide bombings are signs of desperation by an occupied people who have no armed forces to protect them...They are disgusting but so is the Israeli Military Boot that is pressed on the back of their collective heads...

Honestly Sally you lie so much as the matriarch of Zionist propaganda that I bite my tongue for even answering you...Please lets avoid each other.

Please, Pbel, we are not that ignorant here. There are suicide bombings in many places of the Muslim world. Are you telling us that all these people are so desperate that they resort to suicide bombings, even when they use very young children to become suicide bombers.

Really, Pbel, while you are blabbering about Zionist propaganda, have you ever thought that you are one of those who always have sounded like a Dhimmi in Training? You are also one of those who seem obsessed with what is happening in one tiny place in the Middle East, but are not interested at all in what is happening to the enormous Middle East in general.

Now can you possibly tell us why with all the times Rachel Corrie has been pulled up that you have never mentioned the other Americans who were just minding their own business an whod were murdered?

Forum List

Back