The Israeli Palestinian problem.

Nicholas_1982

VIP Member
Jun 20, 2015
After the AIPAC this seems appropriate.

Here is what happens when the parties of God envision their creator as a real estate agent. Both making claims to the same crappy, oil free patch of land. The parties of God decided centuries ago peace will never be a reality.

To prove my point, imagine if we offered either side Montana. They could relocate all their people and the international community would leave them alone. Because both sides believe God is on their side neither would accept such an offer

Here is what happens when the parties of God envision their creator as a real estate agent. Both making claims to the same crappy, oil free patch of land. The parties of God decided centuries ago peace will never be a reality.

To prove my point, imagine if we offered either side Montana. They could relocate all their people and the international community would leave them alone. Because both sides believe God is on their side neither would accept such an offer
Herzl thought South America. He was right. Palestine was already taken...

What?

Get an education you clueless fuck!

Get an education you clueless fuck!

Check out Oscar Wilde and his razor sharp putdowns.

Forum List

Back