The Jonathan Institute Created By Pm Bibi In 1979

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Jonathan Institute, extract from The "Terrorism" Industry
The Jonathan Institute was the most important product of the new Israeli public relations strategy. The institute was founded in 1979 by Benjamin Netanyahu, a prominent rightist and Israeli ambassador to the United States, who named the organization after his brother Jonathan, who died in the Entebbe airport raid in 1976. Its propaganda function and its design to influence U.S. and other Western opinion makers were suggested by its opening offices in Washington, D.C., and New York, as well as in Jerusalem. Its main activity from its birth was the organization of conferences, carefully designed to bring in sympathetic leaders, experts, and journalists to get across the message: the PLO is a terrorist organization. and the Soviet Union is its parent and supporter.
As in 1979, the conference featured terrorism as the new focus of Israeli, U.S., and European foreign policy concern, and the participants chosen assured the uncontested reiteration of the Western model, with a strong bent toward its extremist version. The Palestinians, with their alleged Soviet 'sponsors', were held responsible for almost every (retail) terrorist attack cited by the body of experts in attendance, who, among others, included Michael Ledeen, Claire Sterling, Ray Cline, Arnaud de Borchgrave, Lord Chalfont, and Jillian Becker.
The institute also effectively publicized its espoused doctrine of 'preemptive retaliation', the Israeli policy of killing those designated as terrorists before they can act

Jonathan Institute extract from The Terrorism Industry - Powerbase

(Note HW Bush was a member and also PM Bibi's father, Benzion Netanyahu, who predicted in the 90's that Muslims would fly planes into the twin towers. Benzion Netanyahu was a rabid Muslim hater from even before his sons death, and PM Bibi has carried on.

I just want to point out this line
"of 'preemptive retaliation', the Israeli policy of killing those designated as terrorists before they can act"

think about that, that means you are the terrorists, its not a war, but who ever you think is a threat to you , you destroy them first. They can say anyone or group is a terrorist.
Mostly Israel depends on false flags, gives them a reason to strike first.

Last edited:
"Entebbe airport raid" now that's lame.
This is probably a Palestinian source I guess, the hijacking was carried by PFLP.

Johnathan Netanyahu was killed by terrorists in the heroic Entebbe Operation of releasing hijacked plane.
Operation Entebbe - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I am aware of that, the plane was hijacked by 2 PLO's and 2 Germans ordered by

At Entebbe, the four hijackers were joined by at least four others, supported by the pro-Palestinian forces of Uganda's President, Idi Amin. They demanded the release of 40 Palestinians held in Israel and 13 other detainees imprisoned in Kenya, France, Switzerland, and West Germany. They threatened that if these demands were not met, they would begin to kill hostages on 1 July 1976.[19][better sorce needed]

Apparently your source is not, or just ignore that deliberately while sneaking small words that make a huge difference.
I assumed "What?" suppose to be a question of misunderstanding, my bad..

Apparently your source is not, or just ignore that deliberately while sneaking small words that make a huge difference.
I assumed "What?" suppose to be a question of misunderstanding, my bad..

Its from the wiki article you left. I certainty don't agree with the Uganda's Pres actions, he went with Gadhafi , Soviet Union and e. Germany, instead of the west and Israel. I understand how someone can also be resentful of the people who he found resp. for killing his brother and that, but one can't punish the whole Palestine people for the crimes of a few. I also understand his brother died in the line of duty to his country which is honorable, but as I said its not the fault of all the Pals, but just some people.

Wiki is going through many changes, seems they are rewriting everything. It gives the basics but one must check other sources as it has become even more unreliable these days.

Jonathan Netanyahu was a hero who put his life aside to save innocents of his people. He was murdered because that is what fanatic Islamic terrorists do. Murder heroes like him

Today the action would have sticked him the name 'terrorist' by Islamo-apologists, and those in favor of "talking" to those who highjack planes and cut off heads.

Jonathan Netanyahu was a hero who put his life aside to save innocents of his people. He was murdered because that is what fanatic Islamic terrorists do. Murder heroes like him

Today the action would have sticked him the name 'terrorist' by Islamo-apologists, and those in favor of "talking" to those who highjack planes and cut off heads.

You don't punish everyone for the crimes of a few, and there were 2 germans and 2 Pals who hijacked that plane, ordered by the Uganda Pres. . All in the line of duty as I see it. How many USA men died in Iraq and now in Syria. He was killed in the line of duty.

You don't punish everyone for the crimes of a few, and there were 2 germans and 2 Pals who hijacked that plane, ordered by the Uganda Pres. . All in the line of duty as I see it. How many USA men died in Iraq and now in Syria. He was killed in the line of duty.
Punish everyone? we are the one care about the Israelis, not the Palestinians..so why punish Israel?

Punish everyone? we are the one care about the Israelis, not the Palestinians..so why punish Israel?

Here is one for you, I think since you want to drag in a 93 year old man and charge him for 300,000 deaths during your holocaust, I think we need to charge your PM with all the deaths in Palestine of every civilian. How is that.

All in the line of duty, every IDF soldier who killed any civilian casualty during Protective Edge needs to be charged with a crime and your gov. needs to reimburse all those who are now suffering.

Last edited:

Here is one for you, I think since you want to drag in a 93 year old man and charge him for 300,000 deaths during your holocaust, I think we need to charge your PM with all the deaths in Palestine of every civilian. How is that.

All in the line of duty, every IDF soldier who killed any civilian casualty during Protective Edge needs to be charged with a crime and your gov. needs to reimburse all those who are now suffering.
Fair trial, no problem about it, thing is someone has to pay the price for the Israeli casualties, utopia.

Fair trial, no problem about it, thing is someone has to pay the price for the Israeli casualties, utopia.

what about Palestinian innocent casualties?

Who is guilty in a war Daniyel, ones following orders or the one giving the order. Is it more like who ever is the victor and can get revenge? I'm really trying to understand how you see this.

Forum List

Back