🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The joy of not working.

I jerked off three time last night. Beat that!
1635990038301.png

Laugh at me if you are inclined to do so.

I played Fishdoom on my Fire tablet six hours last night.
You say you have depression , and one reason why, IMOH, is that you arent doing what men are supposed to do. Men go out and make a living for themselves and a significant other, but you just sit there playing the victim, while doing nothing to make your self esteem grow. Get off the couch, there are plenty of jobs out there, get some skills and soon you can be living the American dream, even with all the road blocks the Democrap party keeps putting in front of you.

Men are Providers
Men are providers. Period. And, there’s more than one way for us to provide: Financial, Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual. Today, I share an excerpt from my new book, Sovereignty: The Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Men, regarding how we, as men, can step more fully into our calling to provide for ourselves, our families, and our communities.

1635991081355.png

I believe that a person (M or F) that does not work does not earn any self-respect or deserve the respect of others. Frankly, if you don't work then you shouldn't eat, assuming you are capable of working.

You say you have depression , and one reason why, IMOH, is that you arent doing what men are supposed to do. Men go out and make a living for themselves and a significant other, but you just sit there playing the victim, while doing nothing to make your self esteem grow.
1) Fortunately I have no dependents.

2) Gender roles are outdated.

3) I do a lot of housework.

The joy of not working and instead playing video games. OP? like a child?

no, no no way....omg

God no.

Pick up a book for heaven's sake, a paper book
I guess you are right. I do read many History books.

I believe that a person (M or F) that does not work does not earn any self-respect or deserve the respect of others. Frankly, if you don't work then you shouldn't eat, assuming you are capable of working.
I am not sure I am capable of finding a job given my Autism.

1) Fortunately I have no dependents.

2) Gender roles are outdated.

3) I do a lot of housework.
Gender roles are outdated, yet you are going against Nature. IMO you were born with XY Chromosomes, since the beginning of man, it has been the way of man to be a provider. It is the Progressives who have tried to turn men into "pussies".

american-manhood.jpg

I am not sure I am capable of finding a job given my Autism.

As I said, if you're not capable of working then so be it. I don't know anything about autism so I'll refrain from any comment about that. My issue is with people that ARE capable of working but choose not too; the tone of your posts kinda led me to that conclusion about you.

As I said, if you're not capable of working then so be it. I don't know anything about autism so I'll refrain from any comment about that. My issue is with people that ARE capable of working but choose not too; the tone of your posts kinda led me to that conclusion about you.
Do you feel the same with employers who don't hire persons who need a job in right-to-work States?

Forum List

Back