🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The joy of not working.

As I said, if you're not capable of working then so be it. I don't know anything about autism so I'll refrain from any comment about that. My issue is with people that ARE capable of working but choose not too; the tone of your posts kinda led me to that conclusion about you.
A big majority of those who do not work in fact are unable to work.

If you have autism just find a job where you're not working with the public. Somewhere like a Denny's.

I am enjoying not working. I have been retired for a little over a year. I enjoy it. And I am glad I was taught to save my money.

As for the rest of the people, if you cannot work I think society should have a safety net to help you. If you are capable of working, you either support yourself or you starve.

Laugh at me if you are inclined to do so.

I played Fishdoom on my Fire tablet six hours last night.
I couldn't do it. I love my job and interacting with my customers. Seeing their satisfaction at the end of every job is more gratifying than just about anything.

Having said that I love to game but I do it on a custom pc not some dumb mobile device

I am enjoying not working. I have been retired for a little over a year. I enjoy it. And I am glad I was taught to save my money.

As for the rest of the people, if you cannot work I think society should have a safety net to help you. If you are capable of working, you either support yourself or you starve.
Only if you are just a plain hypocrite about being Legal to the Law in border threads. Otherwise, employment is at the Will of Either party not just the Employer or the State for Any State created benefits.

As I said, if you're not capable of working then so be it. I don't know anything about autism so I'll refrain from any comment about that. My issue is with people that ARE capable of working but choose not too; the tone of your posts kinda led me to that conclusion about you.

Only if you are just a plain hypocrite about being Legal to the Law in border threads. Otherwise, employment is at the Will of Either party not just the Employer or the State for Any State created benefits.

This has nothing to do with the border.

And the employment law, namely it being at-will, means either the employer or the employee can end the relationship at any time, for any reason. It does not infer that assistance benefits are owed to anyone.

This has nothing to do with the border.

And the employment law, namely it being at-will, means either the employer or the employee can end the relationship at any time, for any reason. It does not infer that assistance benefits are owed to anyone.
Equal protection of the laws means they can't use for-cause criteria in an at-will employment State.

Equal protection of the laws means they can't use for-cause criteria in an at-will employment State.

They can determine whether a person qualifies for UC, based on whether they lost their job through no fault of their on, or whether they quit or were fired.

There is no legal punishment for quitting or being fired. That does not mean you qualify for the same assistance as someone who did not quit and wasn't fired.

If you quit school you are not entitled to go through the graduation ceremony. That is not inequality. That is a consequence of your own choices.

Besides, unemployment compensation is mostly paid for by the previous employer and is temporary. If there is no previous employer, who pays? And how much help will temporary assistance be if you refuse to work?

The overwhelming majority of the homeless have substance abuse and/or mental health issues. It is not because there is no free check coming just because you choose not to work.
Stereotyping like usual? It is because we have unequal protection of the laws and right-wingers prefer to try to find ways to criminalize poverty.

Forum List

Back