The Just shall live by Faith

"Two men were walking along a crowded city sidewalk. Suddenly, one of the men remarked: "Listen to the lovely sound of that cricket." But the other man could not hear the sound of the cricket at all. He asked his friend: "How can you hear the sound of a cricket ... amid the roar of the traffic and the sounds of the city." The first man, who was a zoologist, had trained himself to hear the sounds of nature.

He didn’t explain to his friend how he could hear the sound of the cricket, ..... instead, he reached into his pocket, ....pulled out a half-dollar coin,.... dropped it onto the sidewalk, .........And watched intently as a dozen people began to look for the coin as they heard it clanking amid the sounds of the traffic and the sounds of the city.

He turned to his friend and said, ..... "We hear ....what we listen for."

My Sheep Will Hear My Voice sermon My Sheep Will Hear My Voice sermon by J Jeffrey Smead John John Matthew Romans Hebrews 2 Timothy Romans - SermonCentral.com

Basing your life and action and following people who hear voices is not mentally healthy
  1. Voice hearing is often seen as a prime symptom of psychosis (American Psychiatric Association 1994). Hearing voices (auditory hallucinations) is considered a first rank symptom of the specific psychosis of schizophrenia (Schneider, 1959). There are three main psychiatric categories of patients that hear voices; schizophrenia (around 50%); affective psychosis (around 25%) and dissociative disorders (around 80%) (Honig et al., 1998).
Intervoice Essential Facts about Hearing Voices

So you are accusing Abraham, Isaac and Jacob of being delusional and mentally unstable? You are accusing Moses of being delusional and mentally unstable? You do not believe that God called Abraham and that Abraham heard God and obeyed? You do not believe that Abraham was justified by faith?

If you believe God's servants in the Torah were delusional and mentally unstable how can you read the Torah and believe it? Either you believe the Word of the LORD or you do not.

A double minded man will receive nothing from God, Guno.

It is important to ignore the filth of Penelope----she bills herself a health care worker ----and PUBLICALLY
issues a gross misdiagnosis of "schizophrenia".
A very disgusting display of a gross ethical violation.
The man exhibits no sign of schizophrenia

Hearing voices is classic symptom of schizophrenia. What would you call it, normal? I would not be encouraging anyone to think this is normal such as your doing. Anytime this preachers say God told me, its time to run.

don't quit your job scrubbing toilets. A report of "god told me" does not make a diagnosis of schizophrenia

Right , most of them are just in it for the money and to sell books. Sometimes they are really crazy as they find God or Jesus due to a traumatic stress incident and they actually believe God is talking to them, its really scary when they start acting on these delusions and go around and prophesize the end of the world is at hand, or worst yet when Abraham did when he set about to sacrifice Isaac.

I, certainly, hope that they do not let you near patients. I can just picture it---Penelope ranting at a post op patient who is in the throes of a toxic delirium "BITCH---YOU ARE IN IT FOR THE MONEY----YOU MUST BE A JOOOOO"

Oh well-----it is typical of the mindset of stinking whores----
everyone ELSE is in it for the MONEEEEEEEEE----but she does it out of human kindness

If you don't think some of these TV preachers are in it for the money, you are a gullible person. Those are the ones who really lay it on thick, some of them are just crazy.

This thread is not about television preachers who are in it for the money, Penelope. This thread is about a servant of God named John Mulinde who was visiting from Uganda and gave his testimony about what the LORD told him and about the Day of the LORD which is fast approaching.

Listen to the video.

Yes and that is why I suggested to you not listen to him or read his stuff.

John Mulinde is the founder of World Trumpet Missions. He comes from Uganda and is a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ. In this video he is a guest speaker to a church in America called International House of Prayer. John Mulinde had a powerful encounter with Jesus Christ and the LORD told him, The day of the Lord is at hand and I am about to shake the nations. This is his testimony and this is what the LORD told him.

In his schizophrenic mind, how can you listen to this nonsense. He needs antipsychotic meds.

It is important to ignore the filth of Penelope----she bills herself a health care worker ----and PUBLICALLY

Hearing voices is classic symptom of schizophrenia. What would you call it, normal? I would not be encouraging anyone to think this is normal such as your doing. Anytime this preachers say God told me, its time to run.

don't quit your job scrubbing toilets. A report of "god told me" does not make a diagnosis of schizophrenia

Maybe not, but it certainly a symptom of abject delusional stupidity..!!

actually it could be a single episode of temporal lobe epilepsy-----don't jump to conclusions

In his schizophrenic mind, how can you listen to this nonsense. He needs antipsychotic meds.

actually it could be a single episode of temporal lobe epilepsy-----don't jump to conclusions

Could be a brain tumor too but since 1988, he'd be having some pretty bad headaches.

Could be a brain tumor too but since 1988, he'd be having some pretty bad headaches.

not necessarily. could be a just sitting there meningioma. ----Your diagnostic skills are pathetic. Try not to offer any
opinions

Believing the Word of God is a symptom of abject delusional stupidity? Who told you that, Frank?
Well...since your brain is already beyond repair, there's really no rational purpose in discussing this with you...
Go ahead and spend the rest of your life in la la land if it makes you feel comfy...I guess when you horizons are that narrow, a bit of self delusion won't hurt....Just don't come knocking on MY door to try to sell your blither...

Believing the Word of God is a symptom of abject delusional stupidity? Who told you that, Frank?
Well...since your brain is already beyond repair, there's really no rational purpose in discussing this with you...
Go ahead and spend the rest of your life in la la land if it makes you feel comfy...I guess when you horizons are that narrow, a bit of self delusion won't hurt....Just don't come knocking on MY door to try to sell your blither...

can you be a bit more specific? why do you call my analysis "blither" Is it simply because you believe that the bible fell from Heaven? Did the GITA fall from heaven too? Did the Odyssey fall from mount Olympus?

I do not denigrate any of these SUBLIME works ----to me
they are DIVINELY inspired-------but someone wrote them.
SORRY -----it is a personal thing for me

can you be a bit more specific? why do you call my analysis "blither" Is it simply because you believe that the bible fell from Heaven? Did the GITA fall from heaven too? Did the Odyssey fall from mount Olympus?

SORRY is a great descriptor for your condition..

SORRY is a great descriptor for your condition..

another non-specific comment------what is "sorry" about it ??

are you into absolute FAITH? I cannot discuss this matter unless I understand, at least, something about your stance?

Whose knocking on whose door?

I'm not on your thread, Frank. You're on mine. You're free to read it and comment on the OP but personal attacks are not considered rational discussion nor are they helpful. They serve no purpose other than to derail the discussion so that others are distracted. I'd appreciate it if you'd respect the rights of the other readers here. Thank you.

The LORD is the one who told me to put his video up for this board. I will obey Him and disregard your suggestion, Penelope. You are welcome to listen to the video in its entirety and ask the LORD about the message He received but you are not welcome to stay here and slander him. The Word of God warns, Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. My suggestion to you would be to heed that warning.

Here is the LORD's promise to His servants:
Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you.

The LORD is the one who told me to put his video up for this board. I will obey Him and disregard your suggestion, Penelope. You are welcome to listen to the video in its entirety and ask the LORD about the message He received but you are not welcome to stay here and slander him. The Word of God warns, Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. My suggestion to you would be to heed that warning.

Here is the LORD's promise to His servants:
Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you.

Maybe the Lord thought we could help to get out of the cults you are in.

You are very foolish to not cease from slandering God's servants after you've been warned of the consequences, Penelope.

Religious forums should be OFF LIMITS for trolling.

Jeri...maybe since this forum is under other guidelines...start your threads in The Lounge? More protected there.

Jeri...maybe since this forum is under other guidelines...start your threads in The Lounge? More protected there.

This thread is protected, Gracie. Penelope just hasn't realized that yet.

Off topic comment to Gracie - I wanted to tell you that I took my cat for her check up the other day and the Doctor was amazed at how beautifully her wound has healed - the skin is perfectly pink and granulating around the edges - she is full of life and bouncing all around. I just did her medicine and cleaning of wound / antiseptic / salve tonight and it looks like it is closing even more. The size of the wound is now a little bigger than a quarter. She is out of the woods now and just about totally recovered. I'm still not letting my other cats near her until that wound is completely closed up. I'm trying not to "hover" too much. ha...
I am going to start working on a project to build her a small little indoor patio area where she can feel like she is outdoors without actually being outdoors. It won't be very big - I already have a narrow concrete slab on the side of my house 20 L x 7 W and need to get the screening material and aluminum frame for holding screen in. I'm not sure about the roof yet. I'll post a picture of it when I am done (God willing) on the pet forum. Have a good evening! - J.

This thread is protected, Gracie. Penelope just hasn't realized that yet.

Off topic comment to Gracie - I wanted to tell you that I took my cat for her check up the other day and the Doctor was amazed at how beautifully her wound has healed - the skin is perfectly pink and granulating around the edges - she is full of life and bouncing all around. I just did her medicine and cleaning of wound / antiseptic / salve tonight and it looks like it is closing even more. The size of the wound is now a little bigger than a quarter. She is out of the woods now and just about totally recovered. I'm still not letting my other cats near her until that wound is completely closed up. I'm trying not to "hover" too much. ha...
I am going to start working on a project to build her a small little indoor patio area where she can feel like she is outdoors without actually being outdoors. It won't be very big - I already have a narrow concrete slab on the side of my house 20 L x 7 W and need to get the screening material and aluminum frame for holding screen in. I'm not sure about the roof yet. I'll post a picture of it when I am done (God willing) on the pet forum. Have a good evening! - J.
Kitty trees! And cubby hole sleeping nooks! Make it a forest with fake plants if you hafta! And walkways up high towards the ceiling! She will love it!

Ok, done with the mini derail, lol. Carry on. Holler when you get pics! Wanna see. :)

Forum List

Back