The Kaliber missiles and A-101 cruise missiles can carry nukes, says Putin

montelatici

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2014
Italian newspaper reports:

"I missili Kalibr e i razzi da crociera A-101 "possono essere armati sia con testate convenzionali sia con testate speciali, cioè quelle nucleari. Certamente nulla di questo è necessario nella lotta ai terroristi, e spero che non sarà mai necessario",

"The Kaliber missiles and the A-101 cruise missiles can be armed with conventional as well as special (nuclear) warheads. Certainly none of this will be necessary in the war against the terrorists and I hope it will never be necessary"

V. Putin.

Is, Pentagono: "Siamo in guerra". Putin: "Spero non siano necessarie testate nucleari"

Good, they should nuke Raqqa.

That would not defeat ISIS, it would make them stronger. Whoever nukes a city full of innocents will pay a harsh price. That countries innocents will be the ones who pay the highest price. Retribution will be certain.

Good, they should nuke Raqqa.

That would not defeat ISIS, it would make them stronger. Whoever nukes a city full of innocents will pay a harsh price. That countries innocents will be the ones who pay the highest price. Retribution will be certain.

Not if you nuke a city every time they fuck with you.
After awhile they'll learn.

Forum List

Back