The Left Loves Their Free Speech.....Not Yours

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
Campus Declarations of War on Free Speech | RealClearPolitics

In this year alone, protesters at Claremont McKenna College disrupted a talk by the Manhattan Institute’s Heather Mac Donald; protesters at Middlebury College intimidated American Enterprise Institute Scholar Charles Murray and assaulted his host, Professor Allison Stanger; and, in the successful effort to prevent journalist and right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos from speaking, protesters at the University of California, Berkeley set private property aflame in a rampage across campus.

Well, it's pretty much always been that way. It's just more obvious now.

And of course this starts with colleges where we have a generation of assholes walking the stage:

Administrators and faculty have conspired to produce an intellectual environment hostile to free speech. The educational authorities teach students to demand trigger warnings for potentially disturbing subject matter; to perceive opinions with which they disagree as forms of “violence” and to scrutinize everyday utterances for actionable microaggressions; to expect the establishment of public “safe spaces” that exclude disfavored opinions; and to disinvite speakers who depart from campus orthodoxies.

And of course this starts with colleges where we have a generation of assholes walking the stage:

Administrators and faculty have conspired to produce an intellectual environment hostile to free speech. The educational authorities teach students to demand trigger warnings for potentially disturbing subject matter; to perceive opinions with which they disagree as forms of “violence” and to scrutinize everyday utterances for actionable microaggressions; to expect the establishment of public “safe spaces” that exclude disfavored opinions; and to disinvite speakers who depart from campus orthodoxies.
Yes, the colleges directly support it, and then the Regressive Left enables it further by forgiving, ignoring, and/or defending it.

People who do this are clearly not liberals, as liberals are passionately pro-freedom of expression. These are leftist authoritarians.

In this year alone, protesters at Claremont McKenna College disrupted a talk by the Manhattan Institute’s Heather Mac Donald; protesters at Middlebury College intimidated American Enterprise Institute Scholar Charles Murray and assaulted his host, Professor Allison Stanger; and, in the successful effort to prevent journalist and right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos from speaking, protesters at the University of California, Berkeley set private property aflame in a rampage across campus.

If I were a Trump supporter, I'd stop bitching about the Liberals are start looking long and hard at where Donald Trump and the GOP stands right now. Trump is being ignored by his own party, his ban on transgender troops is being ignored by the military, both he and his family are under multiple investigations for financial crimes, and their many dealings with Russia, GOP lawmakers are now openly talking about the possibility of impeachment, most swing voters that voted GOP in 2016 will not do so in 2018, Trump's base of support has shrunk over 10 points since taking office, More people trust the mainstream media than Trump, and neither Trump nor his own party have one single major piece of legislation to their credit.

I know it's fun to bash the Liberals, but you might want to take a long, hard look at where Trump and the GOP is right now and write down what you see.....or are you afraid to??

:bye1:

First Republicans talk possibility of impeachment for Trump

Poll: More Americans trust CNN than Trump

Donald Trump’s Base Is Shrinking

Last edited:

Yes, the colleges directly support it, and then the Regressive Left enables it further by forgiving, ignoring, and/or defending it.

People who do this are clearly not liberals, as liberals are passionately pro-freedom of expression. These are leftist authoritarians.

You are absolutely correct.

Here is one bitch who needs some rock salt applied to her ass.

I have no problems with freedom of speech...but Milo is a pervert and honestly as annoying as the whiners can be on college campuses-I'd absolutely agree with them if that was the reason why they didn't want him speaking there. The guy justified grown man having sex with young teenage boys-fuck him.

If I were a Trump supporter, I'd stop bitching about the Liberals are start looking long and hard at where Donald Trump and the GOP stands right now. Trump is being ignored by his own party, his ban on transgender troops is being ignored by the military, both he and his family are under multiple investigations for financial crimes, and their many dealings with Russia, GOP lawmakers are now openly talking about the possibility of impeachment, most swing voters that voted GOP in 2016 will not do so in 2018, Trump's base of support has shrunk over 10 points since taking office, and neither Trump nor his own party have one single major piece of legislation to their credit.

I know it's fun to bash the Liberals, but you might want to take a long, hard look at where Trump and the GOP is right now and write down what you see.....or are you afraid to??

Ah....a Maxine Water disciple.

Fuck you.

I have no problems with freedom of speech...but Milo is a pervert and honestly as annoying as the whiners can be on college campuses-I'd absolutely agree with them if that was the reason why they didn't want him speaking there. The guy justified grown man having sex with young teenage boys-fuck him.

Then don't go watch him.

You say you don't have a problem with free speech and then make yourself a liar.

Good job.

If I were a Trump supporter, I'd stop bitching about the Liberals are start looking long and hard at where Donald Trump and the GOP stands right now. Trump is being ignored by his own party, his ban on transgender troops is being ignored by the military, both he and his family are under multiple investigations for financial crimes, and their many dealings with Russia, GOP lawmakers are now openly talking about the possibility of impeachment, most swing voters that voted GOP in 2016 will not do so in 2018, Trump's base of support has shrunk over 10 points since taking office, More people trust the mainstream media than Trump, and neither Trump nor his own party have one single major piece of legislation to their credit.

his ban on transgender troops is being ignored by the military,

What ban?

most swing voters that voted GOP in 2016 will not do so in 2018,

Link?

More people trust the mainstream media than Trump,

link?

Trump supporter......???

You bastards are truly narrowminded.

Trump isn't a good man.

But he was a better choice than hackary.

He must only read leftist hack sites. Those are all their fake stories.

his ban on transgender troops is being ignored by the military,

What ban?

most swing voters that voted GOP in 2016 will not do so in 2018,

Link?

More people trust the mainstream media than Trump,

link?

Then don't go watch him.

You say you don't have a problem with free speech and then make yourself a liar.

Good job.

Where did I say that he shouldn't have been allowed to speak? Quote it.

I said I understand why somebody wouldn't want Milo to speak publicly...but I NEVER said he should be prevented from doing so.

Learn how to read properly before making assumptions, it only shows your stupidity.

I believe in freedom of speech, but the freedom of the consequences of such speech. Milo can say it's perfectly acceptable for a grown man to butt-rape a 14 year old kid all he wants...but it still makes him a sick fuck.

Forum List

Back